What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was I who bought the winning tickets at the Grand Grimsby Kan' Sharuminar's Girlfriend Raffle!

Seriously, though, good luck.

Good luck with that, man!

Today I didn't do too much... added more to my book (a comedy), thats about it really.

That's what I love about your posts Chukchi. They are so utterly honest and unaffected. :hatsoff:

Hope you felt better afterwards, if that's what you wanted :)

I played football today and we cruised to victory with a 20-8 win, despite playing with four players against five for the first 15 minutes. We're marching on to another win hopefully tomorrow, though we're playing a better team.

I voted for my city counsil today, I actually voted twice because my brother gave me a permit to vote for him on my part of chooise :)

Which in turn makes my decision twice as important as the avaredge citizen :D

I'm just about to go hand in a take-home midterm for my class on literature of the Italian Renaissance, and shortly after that I'll help lead my intramural indoor soccer team, record 0-4, to an astronomical drubbing at the hands of the league's strongest side, in which I hope to avoid scoring another own-goal, probably to be followed by a quick pint, and then an RCIA class (we're talking about the Pope today).

Kan' Sharuminar said:
I remembered that I had to call the place I'm applying for to tell them that my phone number has changed. It's been a slow couple of days.

Tommorow though, I work on winning me girlfriend back!

i did that awhile back, the making up is the best part :)

I wrote a paper about Irish Duelling in the 18th century and it's protrayal in Thomas Sheridan's "The Brave Irishman", Richard Brinsley's "The Rivals" and John O'Keeffe's "The Poor Soldier"

I skipped two classes, went to one, thought about what I might want to research for a project, watched some tv, took a couple showers, ate some crap, went to the bathroom a couple times, washed my stupid hands, made a ton of posts on OT, drank some water, told someone they are worthless, watched an interview with an athlete I like, bought a twix bar, kicked some snow, wrote down all the HW I have to do over spring break, talked to my dad on the phone, talked to a few other people on the phone, called an airline to tell them they suck, bought some new toothpaste, broke my calculator, cleaned and trimmed my fingernails and pushed back my cuticles, called this idiot I know to tell him that he owes me $80, called another idiot I know and told him that he should buy a hooker with his tax return money, chatted with a couple people in the CFC chatroom, listened to some music, got a headache, took an advil, played my vidya game a little bit, kicked some of the disgusting trash that my roomate surrounds himself in closer to his little corner of the room, made my bed, and threw away my toothbrush when the bristles touched a surface of the bathroom.

- Trying to sort through a SQL query embedded (and yes, I mean, REALLY embedded) in over 1,000 lines of ASP code.
- Developed a dynamic Stored Procedure parser using .NET.
- Created a simple graphics program using GDI+ with layers -- next step is to have movable layers.

:D

AlCosta15 said:
I went to school.

Yeah. Same here. Not much more than that. Though an interesting documentary about China was on History International.

Read posts on CFC forums. That's been about it for the past two weeks.

I really need a project to work on.

After four hours @ work, I got the rest of the day off, so I went to Montgomery ("the big city" when you live in Selma, AL), saw an incredibly crappy movie (Date Movie -- avoid at all costs!), bought a new cd...blew half a tank of gas. ;)

Smellincoffee said:
.blew half a tank of gas. ;)

I hope everyone was okay after the explosion. It wasn't like anything from Zoolander was it?

No, no gasoline fights.....I just have to get gas tomorrow after work. I think it's about 2:30 around here. I haven't actually been paying much attention to gasp prices lately.

As a follow-up, we ended up losing 16-1, with yours truly indeed picking up another own-goal (once again, I was trying to clear it away, but aimed rather poorly). And then the game took longer than anticipated, and I missed my RCIA meeting, but on the plus side, we all had a great time afterward making pizza and drinking beer, so the universe balances out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom