LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

Pretty far away. I'm trying a new updating method, doing spending stats first, then updating.

I update both at once. Makes it easy to write about domestic events.

Tellus is interchangably used to describe the entire world, and the "main continent" which applies to everything north of Swade's mountains. Hence the Valin Exodus was "out of Tellus," not the entire world, but can apply to the former definition since they were leaving the civilized world.

I think that I've cracked down pretty well on my habit of annoyingly revealing details before the update...but I'm tempted. ;)

With the stats, yes. This update seems to be very unstructured, though I'll try to fix that.

Whats with everone saying how they folks call stuff?

Well okay my say for the continent 'The big thing over there'.

I KNEW IT! Thlayli invaded Qingdao! Oh this is sooo sweet :evil:

I assume my attempts at the "thing" in Qingdao failed iggy? :(

Iggy, can we expect update by tomorrow morning?

Is confidence a new stat?

We've had that for a LOONG time

I half-hope Thlayli doesn't do something stupid, and half-hope that he does and it backfires. All in good spirit ofcourse. ;)

Don't expect the update to come soon alex.

I may have to lower quality for parts of the update now and in the future, as my schedule is starting to get more crowded.

Rascirai. This word means nothing other than being the name of a NES nation. Don't try to take any meaning from it.

Mmkay, things that need names:

The Continents, the mountain range and rivers in Gamorrea, and the mountain range on the western coast of the cradle's continent.

Just felt like making a list.

Top Bottom