Units for MansWork

Looks good. :thumbsup: I notice the shadow is a little darker in the attack and death, at least from the preview.

You should be able to upload the complete unit to the Downloads Database without trouble.

Very nice unit. Great for a first or a fifth unit!:)

gwendoline... I have your Attack Animation with the Dark Shadows caused from the GunFire Effects removed if you want it. No Other Changes.
Good Unit :goodjob:
Suggestion would be to have the parts fall faster in the Death by using fewer frames for those parts to hit the ground.

Whatever it is this version is finished. Now I focused on another unit. But feel free to make any necessary changes :wavey:

And yes, there is one unwanted frame before the cannon fall on the ground what I used to make a little bounce animation. But it smoothed after zooming in game scale :( I got experience for the future.

Hi Gwen! Great first unit! Here's a quick and easy way to add images to a post:

Go to your howitzer at image shack. Click the image until you get the largest image available, and right-click and choose "view image". Then copy that address: http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3475/postww2howitzer.gif

Then go back to your first thread post and, in EDIT, either:

1. put tags on either side of that address, i.e., at the end, put [/IMG] and in front, put

You can click "quote" at the bottom of this post to see how the code looks.

Length in pixels =([Tank length overall (meters)]*6.151142)+35.93497

This is the equation I used for my tanks.

Length in pixels =([Tank length overall (meters)]*6.151142)+35.93497

This is the equation I used for my tanks.

Ok I'll try it. But now I more busy with lighting and color scheme.
Tanks still not clearly lighted from every visible side (but really should they?) so maybe I must start some radical changes...

Top Bottom