Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

Quick update:

Tunisia is making gradual progress, but a couple things are missing:

1. Unit model from Civ4

2. DOM speech/audio

3. Mod support: E&D, Map Labels, Unique Cultural Influence (Just a line of text guys :p, any suggestions would be great).

Quick update:

Tunisia is making gradual progress, but a couple things are missing:

1. Unit model from Civ4

Sorry about that - I got a preliminary version working, but ran into a problem with the rigging, as the original model uses rather large meshes with a transparent texture that doesn't work in my version. Easiest solutions is to remove the rigging mesh - I can try that tonight and send you a copy to try out.

Aldo, did you want the skull-and-crossbones sail, or a blank black sail?

How many Indian civs do you guys plan on making? I know Mysore and the Indo-Greeks are ones you are going to work on.

Nubia's decisions aren't showing up in game, and The Moor's are only getting culture bonus's, no science. I have other problems as well:
Code:
[53735.640] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\Light in the East and TarcisioCM - The Ptolemies(Cleopatra) (v 4)\Lua/Embassies.lua:61: attempt to call global 'GetScienceTooltip' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\Light in the East and TarcisioCM - The Ptolemies(Cleopatra) (v 4)\Lua/Embassies.lua:61: in function 'GrantUABonus'
	C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\Light in the East and TarcisioCM - The Ptolemies(Cleopatra) (v 4)\Lua/Embassies.lua:12: in function <C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\Light in the East and TarcisioCM - The Ptolemies(Cleopatra) (v 4)\Lua/Embassies.lua:5>

Code:
[53683.312] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\Light in the East - Sri Lanka (v 2)\Light In The East - Sri Lanka (v 1)/LUA/Sri_Lanka.lua:5: attempt to index global 'SriTable' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\Light in the East - Sri Lanka (v 2)\Light In The East - Sri Lanka (v 1)/LUA/Sri_Lanka.lua:5: in main chunk
	=[C]: ?
[53683.312] Runtime Error: Error loading C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\Light in the East - Sri Lanka (v 2)\Light In The East - Sri Lanka (v 1)/LUA/Sri_Lanka.lua.

Code:
[53685.796] Syntax Error: C:\Users\Sarah\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD\Civilizations\Light In The East - The Safavid Empire (v 1)\Code\Mod compatibility\SafavidEventsSupport.lua:283: ')' expected (to close '(' at line 268) near 'save'

I'm sorry to drop all of these errors on you, but I imagine other users have them too.

If any of the issues I mentioned are already known, I apologize.

Even the purely LITE ones?

I understand from steam comments that Cleopatra's issues have been known for a while and are pending repair. I don't know if you know that it isn't just the capital that glitches out, my other cities had the same glitch. I have no idea what's causing the LUA errors in The Safavids and Sri Lanka, I may not know much about LUA but I couldn't find any open paragraphs or misspelled words that would cause it to fail.

I leave Civ for a few years and come back to find someone's invading my territory... I'm taking Ainu back for CiVI, though - I've already got the leaderhead...

Anyway, that Ainu civ looks significantly better than mine anyway.

All together now: Akkeshi, Kunnui, Jorai, Kakkumi, Sumizome, Noboribetsu / Kamiyubetsu, Kyokushin, Utanai, Shimokawa, Kenbuchi, Wassamu, Attoko, Oshamambe...

Less than a month left. While I intend to play Civ VI a lot to give it a fair chance but, I don't think I'll even like it as much as Civ V, let a lone love it as much. I will always check the Workshop and Forums for all my favorite modders mods (if they still intend on modding for Civ V) including you guys over at LITE.

Well I mean I still intend to mod Civ 5 anyway - Civ 6 a bit, but nothing major until the XPs.

Yeah, some people are canning projects so they have enough time for Civ VI. It'll be great to see more civs from you rolling out!

Yeah, some people are canning projects so they have enough time for Civ VI. It'll be great to see more civs from you rolling out!

...who? I don't think anyone has said they're actively scrapping projects they were working on in order to make time for civ VI. Tar lost interest regardless and OW was pretty much never going to finish all their plans

What needs updating with Cleo?

Have bug.. Somewhere in the midd game city managment go crazy(unplayable)... Also need to put something to show you how much you get from friendship with other civ(s).

Top Bottom