MayorS's Civilizations

I went ahead and whipped up a Kushan icon for you that (hopefully) looks a bit cleaner.

Spoiler :

I'm looking forward to your work when it's finished.

Ooooh, shiny. That's a lovely looking icon, silly, even if the symbol itself does look vaguely like a happy bear. =]

Ooooh, shiny. That's a lovely looking icon, silly, even if the symbol itself does look vaguely like a happy bear. =]

I just took the same symbol/color scheme from MayorS's icon that he was using and touched it up. All bears were totally not intentional.

Thanks for the better icon Sillyman.:)

Here is another picture of the Kushans ingame with TSL on YnAEMP.
Spoiler :

Expect the Kushans to come out sometime this week.

Looks awesome! Subscribing now on Steam!

What are the Civilization you would like to see in the game? I would like to know, to see which civilizations people want the most. I would like to make a list of the most wanted Civilizations, for future projects.

That's kind of difficult since the ones that were requested a lot have been made many times.
If that's not stopping you, I remember the ones that were mentioned a lot before and after BNW came out:
-Israel
-Kongo
-Hungary
-Vietnam
-Serbia
-Yugoslavia
-Hungary
-Several North American tribes. Maybe the Pueblo, since they were originally planned but later scrapped as the Pueblo didn't want to be represented.

Couple of others, but these were the most prominent IIRC. You can always look up in the request thread if you want more.

Great Civs btw.

OK, the next civilization I plan to make will be the Shawnee tribe under Tecumseh. My plan is to have the Shawnee to focus on Citystates alliances and religion.

My idea for the Shawnee uniques are:
UA: Tecumseh's Confederacy
All citystates allies will gift units to the Shawnee, even if they are not Militaristic. Great Generals can conduct a Trade Mission.
UU: A unit that fight better in forest tiles.
If you have ideas for the uniques, please post them here. I could use some more ideas.

OK, I don't want to have an UA that is too similar to other civilizations' UA.
So here is a new UA for the Shawnee
Citystates do not lose influence during war. Great Generals can conduct a Trade Mission.

Here's an idea for the Shawnee that I came up with a while ago:

Shawnee
Tekoomse
The Great Comet. All allied City-States contribute units during wartime, not just Militaristic City-States; allied City-States do not lose Influence during wartime.
Chalahgawtha
Colours - Crimson and Cornflower Blue
Unique Unit: Red Sticks. Replaces Musketman. Cost: 175. Combat: 24. Movement: 2. Attacking an enemy city causes 1 unhappiness in target civilization for 5 turns. Conquering the city of an enemy civilization with a Red Stick causes 10 unhappiness in target enemy civilization for 5 turns.
Unique Building: Mound. Replaces Granary. Cost: 70. Maintenance: 1. Also produces +1 Culture and +1 Faith.
Starting Bias: Grassland Hills

Still looking for suggestions for civs to do?

I always like African civs.

What about doing one of these.
Kenya
Uganda (or The Kingdom of Buganda)
Rwanda
Luba Kingdom
Dahomy Kingdom
Ghana Empire

These next few have been done or are being done but I wouldn't mind seeing another take on them

Kanem-Bornu Empire
The Massai
The Ashanti
The Zulu

Ok, It about time for a update on the Shawnee. Most of the base XML is done and all that needs to be done is the Lua, art, and the civilopedia entries.
So here are the uniques, that I came up with,
Every allied city-states will provide :c5faith: faith, and :c5strength: Defense Points for the :c5capital: Capital, up to 25 :c5strength: Defense Points max.
UU: Red Sticks
Replace the musket man, double movement in forest and jungle tiles, when it conquered a city it will cause :c5unhappy: unhappiness to that civilization.
UB: Wigwam
Replace the Granary, yield +1 food and +1 faith, and +1 food for wheat, deer, bananas, and from worked forest tiles.

Here a picture of Tecumseh himself!
Spoiler :

I tried :dunno:

That's awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing them in game. Also hype that you liked my idea for the Red Sticks (the causing unhappiness bit).

I made some icons for the Shawnee.
Spoiler :

I like the last one, but what if you switch the yellow on the star for the red from the other icons? As a reference, the star is red in the Ohio band's flag, so there is precedent for that color scheme. I recommend the change only because the yellow/blue is already used by France and some other mod civs.

Top Bottom