German Empire Updated to v.4
-update the unit model and unit icon of Schlachtschwertierer
-new unit icon for Freikorp
-add splash picture for Nationalversammlung
-add support for Renaissance Era Revised

Some Preview sceenshots:
Spoiler :

------------------------

I will return to the new civs after I release RER.

Excellent :D

Schlachtschwertierer

Just excellent :D

That decision wonder icon is really great, though they're all looking pretty good, too! 3 Magistrates seems steep for that decision, though. Does the wonder you get have any base yields? (can't remember if they normally show on the splash screen or not). Perhaps it could yield a bit of Culture?

Looking forward to future releases.

Yeah... Zwei, I suggest reducing the magistrate cost, as the effect seems pretty... Moderate and regardless, its almost impossible to invest 4 magistrates in unique decisions.

Yeah, I will probably re-design the cost of the decision in next version, maybe cost 1 mag. and some culture point?
(I won't tell you it cost 3 mag. in this version just because I don't know how to write culture cost LUA code. :p)

I meant that the two decisions combined cost 4 magistrates.

has anyone thought of doing a third reich civ if Operation Valkyrie was successful under Claus von Stauffenberg

But why should Stauffenberg the leader? I dont think the peoples of Germany in this timeline loves the guy, who killes their "Führer".

That looks like a really complicated Civ V mod.

Should I consider the remaining conversions for Warriors/Scouts for CulDiv ended? It's no problem if so - I expect nothing - but I'd appreciate knowing so that I might not aimlessly wait before doing the rest of the component.

Should I consider the remaining conversions for Warriors/Scouts for CulDiv ended? It's no problem if so - I expect nothing - but I'd appreciate knowing so that I might not aimlessly wait before doing the rest of the component.

Sorry for late to reply. Sadly, I have no time to Civ5 modding for a long time, so I can not do the rest Warriors/Scouts, and the rest models are consist 3 to 5 parts of meshes-- very complex to convert.

Sorry.:sad:

seems there is something wrong with your mod when it is unzipped which may make the game crash.

BTW, do you still plan to work on other Germany civs?

seems there is something wrong with your mod when it is unzipped which may make the game crash.

BTW, do you still plan to work on other Germany civs?

I'll check that tomorrow.

Unfortunatly, no, just have no time to modding now, at least no time in this year.

German Empire Updated to v.5
-Schlachtschwertierer is now a replacement of Longswordsman
-new unit flag/SV icon for Schlachtschwertierer
-new civ icon
-fix some spelling issues in the text

German Empire Updated to v.6
minor graphical changes

Top Bottom