No Wii? Not interested.

Aratirn

Chieftain
:cry: As the tittle says. When CivR was announced I found myself wondering and actually looking forward to buying it and playing on my Wii... but then it gets dropped. :confused: Why is it? Worse graphics? Then how come the DS version is still on?

Bah, let me know if it ever is a version for Wii...

For the the rest of players that are going to be able to play because their system is getting a version. Good gaming, just remember me when you get to discover the tech Consoles... :lol:

At least I have BTS on my PC.

with the wii's control, civ could really work on it. i agree it is a daft decision.

disclaimer: i never plan on buying revolutions, even if it does come out on wii

wii was cancelled becasue of a lack of time and resources to make the game for all of the consoles, they may make it later they don't know yet.

I agree, they should have canceled the DS version and gone with the Wii version instead, but it's a LITTLE too late now....besides, it's not canceled, it' just been put on indefinite hold.

i would have preferred a Wii version also but will go with PS3

Because of the Wii's Crappy hardware. The game was orginally made for the more powerful PS3, 360 hardware. Firaxis said its just not worth time, resources, and money to make a Wii version.

As for the DS version I am sure it takes a lot less resources for the handheld version.

Why not trade your Wii in for a PS3 or 360? its not like the wii has anything worht playing anyway.

uh, twilight princess, Metroid Prime: corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, just to name a few...

uh, twilight princess, Metroid Prime: corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, just to name a few...
add to that the Wii version of mario cart, Wii Fit and Wii Ski. All fun to play and isn't that why we play games? For fun!

Top Bottom