Empire of the Light

good story, hope you keep it up :)

hello. Interesting story, sir. very engrossing. I was wondering... could you upload the Next Lump War mod... or send it to me. I may have to make something like this.

Also... what happened to Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Taoism, and Confucianism?

glad you liked it, maybe ill finish it one day.

i replaced judaism with zoroastrianism. it was the main religion of the ottoman empire but they changed to free religion so it didn't play much of a part in the storyline

taoism was the state religion of britain, confucianism of korea (which was just a vassal state of the ottomans all the time). islam and hinduism were tiny religions that never became anyone's state religion.

you can download next lump war here:
be warned though, it basically a big mod of an outdated version of 'JKP1187's NOT JUST ANOTHER NEXTWAR MOD'. I never integrated it that with the latest version of that mod, so some of the futuristic stuff may unbalanced.

the marcuzia map is here

Thank you sir. How did you edit the civs, though... Marcuzia download doesn't include the py, and I don't know how to edit that...

you can just edit the WBsave file so that the game starts with different civs. Just use a text editor. You have to make sure you use the exact name of the civ you want to use. The full list of all the civs with their official code name is in one of the beyond the sword py files.

Top Bottom