For those of us who are greedy...

What would you like to see after Brave New World?

• More DLC civs and scenarios.

Votes: 130 29.2%
  • Another expansion.

Votes: 204 45.8%
  • Neither. Onward to Civ 6.

Votes: 95 21.3%
  • I have no opinion.

Votes: 16 3.6%

• Total voters
you know, wouldn't it be cool if (Space Colonziation) after you reach the science victory and you travel to a "new World" (new Map), you essentially start the game over as new alien civs colonize the new world as well........of course you're tech tree would be filled though and you could create intergalactic trade routes......:eek::crazyeye:

Martians :3
UU: Tripod
UB: Red Weed
You could easily come up with a leader, would be very scary and intimidating o:
Think..........

I think that adding a whole new game after the science victory might be pushing things a bit, but how about having a 'Lunar/Martian Colony' as a world/national wonder? Perhaps it could give a boost to spaceship production and science - seeing as it could act as a stepping stone to colonising Alpha Centauri?

I think that adding a whole new game after the science victory might be pushing things a bit, but how about having a 'Lunar/Martian Colony' as a world/national wonder? Perhaps it could give a boost to spaceship production and science - seeing as it could act as a stepping stone to colonising Alpha Centauri?

Well as I previously mentioned, the player would get the option to just win the game or continue to move into space.

well if they had global view (the ability to pan up to the global size, and choose a globe to focus in on), it would essentially be like expanding your cities to a new territory....but on a different unexplored map

I voted expansion, but I think a standalone "expansion" like Civ 4 Col would be nice. Or maybe a spiritual successor to Alpha Centauri using the same game engine, but obviously a whole knew set of graphics for space things. Modernize it and everything, get rid of the copyrighted stuff, but keep the good game mechanics. I think if Brave New World turns out to be a good expansion, there won't be much need for another Civ 5 expansion. They could continue releasing DLC civs and scenarios, but the current set of leaders once BNW is out will be close to perfect, not much more to ask for.

I voted expansion, but I think a standalone "expansion" like Civ 4 Col would be nice. Or maybe a spiritual successor to Alpha Centauri using the same game engine, but obviously a whole knew set of graphics for space things. Modernize it and everything, get rid of the copyrighted stuff, but keep the good game mechanics.

Alpha Centauri is now EA's :/

DLC - but it's scenarios I want, not civs. More really radical scenarios, like the Steampunk one from G&K

I think Thander was taking account of that, what with the "changing names and stuff covered by copyright"

Ah right, thought he meant the Martians XD

I voted for DLC, but I would be happily buy any future expansion as well.

I would love a Hittite/Sumeria DLC pack.

There is so much still missing IMO (colonization, real diplomacy, civil wars, better government) and I would rather not wait 2 years just to be reverted to a bland vanilla civ VI, with slightly changed core features and the main 15 civs.

Expansion dealing with more future stuff, and maybe new leaders for existing civs with their own UA's to reflect their style of leadership.

Onwards and upwards!

I would play a more-or-less completed Civ5, and move on to Civ6. I wonder how the dev of Civ6 will build our expectation and fail to do that in the game :lol: (But better not)

I would be one who also for planetary colonization, or at least a scenario where there are more than a world coexist,

.or maybe there are two world that started exactly the same, and in Atomic era you might jump in parallel world and conquer or help your parallel civ.

After Brave New World, the only things I could ask for are better AI and improved aerial combat. For all I know, these could be included in BNW itself. Picked no opinion because I'm too poor to keep buying DLC :lol:

Voted DLC for the reasoning that it would likely take a smaller team and they could devote resources to starting on Civ6 so it comes out in this decade.

There needs to be another option: Both. DLC's and Expansion(s).

DLC :)

I think with DLC, they can add civs that normally might be seen as controversial or undeserving. I also don't think I'll be wanting anything else out of the game one BNW releases. I'd rather not include aliens or anything beyond the neverending future tech.

One more expansion that makes the tech victory as interesting as the others, and then balances out and adds to anything needing additions. Major features.

- Expanded Science Victory
- Expanded Late Game Combat (smoothed out tech tree)
- Future Era units to offer some final upgrades for all units.
- Science Scenario of some kind. Like in space or something.
- 9 New Civ's (this should get us pretty much freaking everything needed)
- Expanded Espionage that links into the improved culture/diplomacy/science victories.
- Massive Multiplayer Improvements.
- 9 New Wonders.
- New Resources
- Mod Support in Multiplayer.

An expansion focusing on the early game. So far we got/will get religion (early/mid), espionage (mid/late), trade (all), ideologies (late), tourism (mid/late) and world congress (late).

Maybe not just a whole new system but something to expand it.

Top Bottom