LS Civilization Set

I am fairly impressed with the leaderscenes for the Poland menace. But unfortunately I cannot merely stand by, for Russia is Love and Russia is Life and Poland is Russia. Time to play a game of Nicholas, Peter, Catherine, Lenin, Stalin vs. these soon-to-be vassals. :D

You should stop here or the Times of Trouble will fire up and your ally replaces you with Pseudo-JFD.

As a child of Poland, I must cry out against this Russian onslaught! And as the great grandchild of a Russian draft dodger (according to my mother) who emigrated to escape, I must especially cry out and raise the Polish flag in defiance of all of these Russias!

As a child of Poland, I must cry out against this Russian onslaught! And as the great grandchild of a Russian draft dodger (according to my mother) who emigrated to escape, I must especially cry out and raise the Polish flag in defiance of all of these Russias!

Imagine how it feels being Ukrainian.

Ok, back to reality.

I am unable to update Love and Life on steam due to unknown error for me (InvalidParameter, too much Love and Life in a mod). I "removed" it from steam and uploaded it elsewhere (link in opening post).
Version 2 fixes several buggies and makes Heavy Charge leaving a unit with at least one movement. AI is now using Casimir IV's ability.

What may I update this month? Most likely Napoleon with some little changes.
Other than that, I might update set 1 when Kujarim_Wuniver finishes the graphics he wants to contribute. I believe sets 1-2 need some maintainence work.
Spoiler :

Why hasn't this been in my life more? Cossack don't matter. (I actually didn't know you had a Cossack civ, might check it out)

Yeah, if I may say, Sets I and II look kinda lackluster compared with the later sets.
How dare you? An offense against the heritage of man. I hope you have (nuclear) arguments to back up your words.

One does simply not question the glory of Angkor.

Maybe I could ammend this Diplomatic Penalty with an offer of trade?

I kinda got bored of hearing other civ's soundtracks on yours and I have a huge library of Symphonic Folk music from around the world. So I've got tracks for most of the civs that are missing ones.

Where did the link to the Hashashin go?

Just go, your sins are forgotten.

:) I managed to update most lovely and lively mod on steam. So happy, I took a family picture.

Napoleon update:
~ UA: Pre-Industrial siege units will also start with Bombardment I promotion (+33% against land units)
~ UU2: Marshal of the Empire starts with Sentry promotion and can be spend increasing pernamently Happiness by 5. (removed combat bonus)
~ modified leader flavours a bit
~ added music

So I am free at last, no more updates for some time. :] I hadn't make any leaderscenes for too long.

Where did the link to the Hashashin go?
Here. If you were in need of it. :)

Here. If you were in need of it. :)

Thank You kindly, good sir. I recently had my hard drive crash and I'm currently in the midst of the painstaking process of redownloading the hundreds(!) of MODs I used to have. I was dismayed when I no longer saw them since they were such a fun civ to play.

New ndongo UA has unmentioned effect: "reappearing fog of war" in 5 radius around the Capital - so it is more like in Heroes III. It has no gameplay value so I decided to not overspam the trait's description. What is more, this ability isn't even coded against AI - for obvious reasons.

I am not gonna give another civ this ability.

I am gonna update set 8 and Polish special soon. Silly bugs. Might include suggestion for Romanian war theme if anybody has one.
And some graphic for my ego.
Spoiler :

Looks Japanese. Is it?

Nope, he wasn't even a samurai.

Most magnificent mod was updated with Ctrl-X, Ctrl-V fix. I decided to add more music with this opportunity (now, every single Poland has its two unique tracks ~ some are specific, but I cannot question the legacy of life).

I removed Golden Age bonus from Tibet, because Darius hated me for stealing his theme. Thanks to HoopThrower (#credit), set VIII's audio was updated as well (6/6; it is probably the one of few sets). MBs and uploading time skyrocketed - hard is the path of a samurai.

Spoiler :

Derp, forgot Scythia and Romania were in different places. Ah well...

Speaking of which, you sure you didn't mix up Scythia's Peace and War themes? 'Cause it feels like you did.

Dear LS, I wrote you but still ain't callin.

Where are hue, it has been Brazilian years since your last post (here)... :(

Top Bottom