JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

I thought it was just to represent the spread of communism through the world, not really tied to the USSR itself but more to the communist ideology.

The USSR didn't have much of a sphere of influence until after WWII.

It had a surprising amount of influence in the working class - communists were relatively common pretty much everywhere to the point that Brazil actually went through a coup d'etat attempt from communists before WW2 happened.

Besides, what would be the solution you would suggest?

It had a surprising amount of influence in the working class - communists were relatively common pretty much everywhere to the point that Brazil actually went through a coup d'etat attempt from communists before WW2 happened.

Besides, what would be the solution you would suggest?

I thought it was just to represent the spread of communism through the world, not really tied to the USSR itself but more to the communist ideology.

How about you get a bonus to your tourism score to a nation for each Stone Work, Windmill, Forge, or Factory that they have?

I think the Worldwide Revolution feel is pretty well conveyed through this tourism effect really.

How about you get a bonus to your tourism score to a nation for each Stone Work, Windmill, Forge, or Factory that they have?

I'm not exactly sure if that's possible.

The USSR didn't have much of a sphere of influence until after WWII. Many of the buildings that generate tourism predate that period.

A lot of countries had communist uprisings after the October Revolution, but pretty much all of them were crushed by force. Early USSR under Lenin and Trotskiy were aimed towards the world revolution and had ties with revolutionary organisations in Europe. That converts well into game mechanics in form of tourism. Soviets encourage workers of the world by their example to submit to their influence.

Edit: didn't notice the next page, move along.

I'm not exactly sure if that's possible.

I'm not a modder, so I don't really know if it's possible, but aren't there already bonuses for sharing the same religion and having trade routes? What prevents adding a bonus for civilizations with lots of Stone Works, Windmills, Forges, and Factories?

I'm not a modder, so I don't really know if it's possible, but aren't there already bonuses for sharing the same religion and having trade routes? What prevents adding a bonus for civilizations with lots of Stone Works, Windmills, Forges, and Factories?

Yeah... that's hardcoded. No changing around it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Hey, so I am not sure if this is the right place for this question or whether any of you can actually answer it. Here goes, though.

I am currently playing as game as Novgorod and I am currently incapable of declaring war on anyone. The game is telling me that a special game rule is in force which is not allowing me to declare war. I only have three trade routes and they are only to one civ so I can understand not being able to attack them.

The real kicker is that I don't think that any of the other civs can declare war either. I am going to play the gamer further (I am only in 100 turns on quick) to find out, but usually a few wars would have exploded by now.

I am running these new civilizations alongside the CP, CBP, CSD, Civ IV Dip, E&D, More Luxes, and EUI. I am not sure if there is a new incompatibility with CBP seeing as Gazebo is updating it rather frequently.

Sorry to be so long winded. Cheers!

Thought I'd come in casual today.

Stupidly excited about Innocent III.

Oh, you should contain your excitement, for Innocent has dropped below not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5 (maybe 6) mods! For the last two, you can blame Pouakai. For the first three, you can pray to Aten for guidance.

I love that icon but I have no idea what it could be from.

Honestly, it feels like some sort of race right now between More Civs and JFD: Who will release there overdue projects first: More Civs with the Greece split, or JFD with whatever he's been working on :lol:

Either way, I look forward to them, whenever they come (please say before 2016)

Noooooo! Why has China been discarded?

Top Bottom