Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A girl who kept sending me text messages telling me she loved me, she really liked me, secretly in love with me etc etc today went ballistic, calling me a pervert, freak and saying she never really liked me. Now either that's a bare-faced lie and I don't want to know her from now on, or she is telling the truth, in which case I still don't want to know her because it meant she was lying before.

What a cow. :gripe:

A girl who kept sending me text messages telling me she loved me, she really liked me, secretly in love with me etc etc today went ballistic, calling me a pervert, freak and saying she never really liked me. Now either that's a bare-faced lie and I don't want to know her from now on, or she is telling the truth, in which case I still don't want to know her because it meant she was lying before.

What a cow. :gripe:

Ah just like my last gf. But as Dave Mustaine song says "I'll get even."

I am ranting that Cheezy is not on #fiftychat. :mad:

I really wish I was born 100 years ago in the great old days. Maybe I could have fought in WW1 or something. I'd be an old fart by WW2 time though...

Also, why couldn't this damn snow have held off until today-tomorrow so I could have off, rather than being the day I had no classes anyway.

I really wish I was born 100 years ago in the great old days. Maybe I could have fought in WW1 or something. I'd be an old fart by WW2 time though...

...fighting in WW1 are the "great old days"? :confused:

1 million people dying at the Somme is the "great old days?" Chemical warfare is the "great old days?"

As seems to be a trend, when I slept through my alarm I proceeded to sleep through all my classes as well. I shouldn't need 14 hours of sleep on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom