Civilization Request Thread

I would love to see:

Austria
Leader: Maria Theresea
UU: Kuk Solider (replaces rifleman)
UB: Viennese Opera House (+6 culture, instead of 5)
UT: Heritage (great person production +20% until researching mass media)

But alas, I can't mod :/

Finnish Empire

Leader: Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim

Unique Trait: Sisu
Units do not receive movement penalty from marsh, forest or hills.

Unique Unit: Finnish Jaeger
Replaces infantry. Gains combat bonus in forest, marsh, hills and snow and when fighting tanks.

Unique Unit: Hakkapeliitta
Replaces cavalry. Combat bonus when attacking.

I'm actually surprised that this wasn't requested earlier.

This is perfect Finland,somebody should really make this.:goodjob:

I, for one, Would love to see the Anglo-saxons :) with:
Leader: Alfred the Great
UU - Huscarl (or Fyrd) Medieval unit, stronger and slightly cheaper than Longswordsmen,
UB - Kirk (Stone church) +5 culture or something :),
UT - Shield Wall - + 3 strength when Defending

i wish to play the Normans or the Anglo-Normans with William the Conqueror as a leader.
I also would like to create it but i don't know how to do :/ i'm trying to find a tutorial somewhere.. :/

It's been requested at least twice before, but doesn't seem to have happened yet so...

Finland

Leader:
Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim
or
Urho Kaleva Kekkonen

Unique Unit:
Finnish Jaeger - Replaces infantry, has a smaller upkeep and gains combat bonus in marsh, forests, hills and snow.

Unique Unit:
Hakkapeliitta - Replaces cavalry, has smaller costs and a bonus when attacking on flat terrain.

Unique Building:
Public sauna - +4 to happiness, +2 to culture

Unique Trait:
Sisu - No movement penalties from marsh, forest, snow and hills, damaged units defend at full strength.

City List:
Helsinki (would have to be removed as a city state, obviously)
Turku
Vantaa
Tampere
Espoo
Oulu
Jyväskylä
Lahti
Rovaniemi
Vaasa
Joensuu
Kokkola
...and a selection of small villages (after these it gets rather hard to decide which should be next and I don't even know all Finnish cities. And to any Ålanders present, Mariehamn isn't a city, it's a village. Plus it's not really Finnish.)

Many less important nations have already been implemented by mods, now it's getting Finland's turn.

Poland.
Leader: Bronisław Komorowski
Ability: Mounted Units get 20% combat strength when fighting in enemy's territory.
Unique Unit: Winged Hussars replaces Lancer(have 24 Strength and no penalty on Defense)
Unique Unit: Hussar replaces Knight

Poland.
Leader: Bronisław Komorowski
Ability: Mounted Units get 20% combat strength when fighting in enemy's territory.
Unique Unit: Winged Hussars replaces Lancer(have 24 Strength and no penalty on Defense)
Unique Unit: Hussar replaces Knight

Could possibly use Polish Lancers and have a terrain bonus?

Would someone be willing to assist me in the creation of a mod to include King Richard I as a separate English leader in Civ5?

I need assistance with some graphics editing and coding.

This is the base graphic for the leaderhead.

I would be willing to provide any necessary in-game text. I simply need help with a loading screen graphic, in-game icons and coding in the leaderhead itself.

Thanks very much in advance.

Portugal and the dutch!!!!!!

There are some mods for the dutch civilization but I personally found them unballanced and it isn't a strong civilization it isn't specialized in something...

And portugal well I just love to play them at age of empires 3 and they are a strong nation today I allready have a unique unit : a unique scout(explorer) unit with higher strenght So it wont get jacked by barbarians

Would someone be willing to assist me in the creation of a mod to include King Richard I as a separate English leader in Civ5?

I'm intrigued, why Richard I (The Lionheart)? I feel like there are much more worthy candidates, King Alfred the great, Edward III, Henry V, William Pitt the younger, etc.

I would really like to see the Mughal empire in civ one day, mod or official. The were a central and south asian empire that at their height controlled much of india, pakistan and even parts of Persia and northern central Asia.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/Mughal_Ages.jpeg

I know we have India already, but India is still a bigger chunk of land than western Europe, and look how many civs we have there...
The Mughal empire was a highly influential and powerful civ that lasted until the sepoy rebellions against the British East India company in 1857 and if anything, they are more worthy than India on the civ list.

I would choose either Shah Jahan or Aurangzeb as their leader (Jahan built the Taj Mahal, the Red fort, etc.) He would be a construction and culture based leader. Aurangzeb expanded the Mughal empire so that it ruled over 1.25 million square miles of land and 1/4 of the worlds population. He would be a military leader.

Maybe some kind of double civ pack with the Marathan empire would be cool too :goodjob:

I'd love to see some of the races from the Warcraft universe. Yeah, I know.

Forsaken
Spoiler :
Leader: Sylvanas Windrunner
UA: [Cannibalism] Melee units heal 3 damage when they kill an enemy unit
UU: Construct - Replaces longswordsman. Combat strength +2, fights at full strength even when damaged, and +30 production cost
UB: Apothecarium - Replaces armory. In addition to the normal effects, provides a research bonus whenever an enemy unit is killed

Orcs
Spoiler :
Leader: Orgrim Doomhammer
UA: [Horde United] - Militaristic city-states gift units at double rate. Gifted units do 15% more damage
UU: Peon - Replaces worker. Has no upkeep cost, +2 movement, and builds improvements 25% faster
UU: Farseer - Replaces horseman. Sight +2 and requires no horses

Goblins
Spoiler :
Leader: Ratso Steamwheedle
UA: [Time is Money] - Gold gifts to city-states provide +20% influence. Luxury resources provide +1 gold
UU: Trade Prince - Replaces great merchant. After conducting a trade mission, city-states gift at double rate for 30 turns. Customs houses provide an extra 2 gold, and they can defend when embarked.
UU: Sapper - Replaces infantry. Deals and takes 30% more damage when attacking

Tauren
Spoiler :
Leader: Baine Bloodhoof
UA: [Earth Mother Provides] - Open terrain provides +1 food. Units take 15% less damage in open terrain
UU: Spirit Walker - Replaces warrior. Adjacent friendly units take 15% less damage
UB: Lift - Replaces walls. +2 culture and an extra +2 city combat bonus

Bronzebeard Dwarves
Spoiler :
Leader: Magni Bronzebeard
UA: [Deep Diggers] - Mines and quarries provide +1 production. Resources uncovered by mines and quarries provide double quantity
UU: Hunter - Replaces musketman. Takes no damage when attacking, but -3 combat strength
UU: Mortar - Replaces cannon. +2 movement, setting up requires no movement cost, and deals +10% damage to units

Gnomes
Spoiler :
Leader: Gelbin Mekkatorque
UA: [Tinkering] - Research cost of all technologies reduced by 15%
UU: Gyrocopter - Replaces helicopter gunship. Takes no extra damage from fighters and +2 movement
UU: Mechanostrider - Replaces horseman. +20% defense in hill or snow tiles, and requires no horses

Night Elves
Spoiler :
Leader: Tyrande Whisperwind
UA: [Emerald Dream] - Tiles in friendly territory cannot be razed or pillaged.
UB: Moon well - Replaces monument. Instead of normal effect, culture increased by 10% and forest tiles provide +1 culture
UU: Warden - Replaces swordsman. Starts with woodsman promo and deals 20% more damage when attacking into forest or jungle tiles

I'm actually trying to learn to mod at the moment, but any help is more than appreciated :goodjob:

Top Bottom