Civ V for concle ( spelling fail =P )

King Commando

Chieftain
hear me out Civ Rev is getting dull, its the same pattern every game with the AI. In standard mode, at any level (but, Deity); The beginning you explore settle, etc then all the AI hate you making stupid demands since they are stupid people; no I will not give you masonry; then you kick their stupid legions off of your yard (inside your borders.) While getting stronger since they never get any of your cities (The only time I love archers) then you so far ahead in the tech and production you can kill every one of them. You kill one then the rest hide and make peace. So you can just pick them off. At this point you can basicially win at any victory condition. Civ V players, we don't get the kind of freedom you guys get. the moding, the attention & ofcourse the constant DLCs. while you guys sit in the golden age with all of 2K itself me & my people starve. by throwing us this 1 bone you could occupy this entire gaming community for years. im leading the CivRev fraction for change will you help?

If you meant uncle than I am all for it, HOWEVER i BELIEVE YOU ALREADY ASKED THIS QUESTION IN THE CIV V BOARDS :mischief:

i know i posted it in Civ5 forums i'm not dum. you don't give a console game to people unless they ask silly

haha is this all you guys do post in CivRev threads?

yeah not as much as i used to though

Sorry to roast you but people do that to me all the time, "dum" is spelled wrong its dumb

Top Bottom