TarcisioCM's Civilizations

Place ypur civs ex. at dropbox, not all users may and can use Steam workshop, please.

Where? May I get the links, please?

Thanks. Are they compatible with YnAEMP?

Pitty :(

Okay guys, I've been working on Bactria but still haven't decided about, well, anything.

I made this terrible leaderscreen (But hey just one hour of work!), but the leader icon is fine:

Still gotta work on him, I laugh everytime I see his face :lol: Anyway I still haven't decided if he's gonna be Demetrius the Invincible or Eucratides the Great.

And there's also the Civ icon and colors. I based this one on their Rome II icon, but i'm not sure about it. Can anyone think about a better symbol to use? Also their colors, I have already used blue/red and blue/yellow so i'm not sure what colors they should have.

And well other than that elephant I still haven't thought about their uniques. :crazyeye:

If you give me the .PSD I can play around with the Leaderscreen if you want ;)

Also fixed up your icon a bit:

Spoiler :

using a reconstructed 3d render of that building in the background

I actually dont even know what that building is, just googled for modern day landscapes on the region bactria used to be :lol:

If you give me the .PSD I can play around with the Leaderscreen if you want ;)

Also fixed up your icon a bit:

Spoiler :

Thanks for the offer but I like to do things by myself as far as I can. :)

Shouldn't it be darker on that area of the icon you brightened up?

2ºEdit: Its getting better

There is no real rule, some of the Firaxis icons lighten, others increase the saturation.

Darker patches can also change the look of an icon drastically:

So I heard u liek alexandrias​

Hey everyone! I got lazy and took too long to make Bactria, but it's now almost finished. I'm probably going to release it tomorrow, or later today.

I choose to go with Eucratides, because he was only a Bactrian king, while Demetrius started the Indo-Greek kingdom. Plus, that way Regal can make him the leader of his Indo-Greek Civ if he wants to, and then you can play with both civs at the same time.

Here's my last leaderscreen of him: http://i.imgur.com/9ItY6l1.jpg (LOL just noticed now that his head is floating, gonna fix that soon)
Bactrian vs Etruscan Colours: http://i.imgur.com/wKysWLT.jpg

Although everything is pretty much done, i'm still open to suggestions (And really want your opinion, that's the whole reason why i posted this before actually releasing the civ) about their uniques:
Unique Ability: The Empire of a Thousand Cities
+2 Gold from City Connections. +25% Food and Production in cities connected to the Capital. Conquered cities connected to your Capital receive a free Courthouse.

Unique Unit: Hellenistic Elephant
Powerful replacement for the Swordsman, that act as a mix of Cavalry and Infantry. Has a bonus of +25% combat strenght against fortified units and wounded units. Requires Iron.
(I tried to make it different from the many elephants already ingame, and the many more elephants I plan to add in other mods :lol:)

Unique Building: Caravanserai
Incoming trade routes generate +2 gold and +1 gold for that trade route owner. Everything else is the same as the Caravansary

Icon: http://i.imgur.com/NEg6o9e.png

I'm also going to update parthia sometime and replace their trait with something else.

Next i'm planning to split Greece and Macedon, then maybe split greece even further with Athens/Sparta/Thebes or just do Epirus.

Top Bottom