TarcisioCM's Civilizations

If LITE is involved then an unimaginative guess would be the Galatians.
Edit: just saw the other thread. Scordisci?

It's the Hyksos UU, beautifully done by Jan :D

Looks really good, can't wait getting a warmongering civ with a Tarcisionian twist! :lol:

Also do you plan about updating the Alans soon or do you plan to release all the updates for older civs together?

By the way Ghazan is a terrifying neighbour to have, AI seemed to have a good time playing after committing mass genocide in my whole continent.

Also do you plan about updating the Alans soon or do you plan to release all the updates for older civs together?
Updates will released individually and will take quite a while, except for Sicily, since Jan did the icons for it and I wouldn't dare to delay it any longer :D (And I finally made a design that I'm satisfied with).

Sicily Updated/Re-released (Whatever you fancy :p).

Sicily
Led by Roger II
Steam Workshop | Direct Download

Unique Ability | Unique Unit | Unique Unit Mediterranean Ascendance: Religions increase the Gold and Culture output of international trade routes on their cities. Capturing a coastal city for the first time increases the Gold generation in the capital by one.| Ammiratus: Replaces the Great Admiral. Units close to the Ammiratus receive extra Combat Strength against cities and embarked units receive +2 Movement Points. Cities with at least three different religions generate Ammiratus points, and Ammiratus function as Iniquistors when garrisoned. | Milite: Replaces the Knight. Upon disembarking in enemy territory for the first time, deal damage to all nearby units. Capturing a city with a Milite halves its resistance and increases Culture Generation.

Latest Version: 3
Made by TarcisioCM | Icons by JanBoruta | 3D Models by Danrell
Includes support for: Exploration Continued Expanded | Civ IV traits in Civ V | Cultural Diversity | Ethnic Units | Events and Decisions | Map Labels | Piety and Prestige | Unique Cultural Influence | Yet Not Another Earth Map Pack | JFD's and Pouakai's Mercenaries

Looks very nice, sounds like it will make amphibious landings very fun! Also, culture output of international trade routes?
Yes, Sicilian trade routes will generate Culture. It won't show in the trade route panel, though.

Update looks fantastic as always Tarcisio, looking forward to giving it a try. The Icons look stellar as well, of course.

Asides from the obvious new releases, and the update of the Ptolemies for the Battle for the Nile - which of your civs do you think you'll be updating/rereleasing next, or have you not given it much thought. The latter is fine of course, given that you just released one and that your plans seem pretty full for the coming months.

Regardless, really looking forward to future civs!

Update looks fantastic as always Tarcisio, looking forward to giving it a try. The Icons look stellar as well, of course.

Asides from the obvious new releases, and the update of the Ptolemies for the Battle for the Nile - which of your civs do you think you'll be updating/rereleasing next, or have you not given it much thought. The latter is fine of course, given that you just released one and that your plans seem pretty full for the coming months.

Regardless, really looking forward to future civs!
The Ptolemaic civ will actually be a different mod from Ptolemy Soter's one, under Cleopatra, and is a collab with LITE. (I still have to update Ptolemy Soter at a later date but ahahaha who am I kidding with this)

For future releases, after the already announced in my signature, I'll certainly finish Great Moravia and the Lombards, but after that I don't know anymore. I had planned to do two Chinese dynasties: the Zhou and Qin, but since Antagonise started working on his State of Qin civ I decided to postpone it and work on something else instead. Maybe Canute's Anglo-Scandinavia? Or a Portuguese Split? There's also Mozambique which I left 80% finished months ago... And the etruscan update too, left half finished, which reminds me of another italian state...

Uhm... Yeah, I have too many civs left half finished here. :p

The Ptolemaic civ will actually be a different mod from Ptolemy Soter's one, under Cleopatra, and is a collab with LITE. (I still have to update Ptolemy Soter at a later date but ahahaha who am I kidding with this)

For future releases, after the already announced in my signature, I'll certainly finish Great Moravia and the Lombards, but after that I don't know anymore. I had planned to do two Chinese dynasties: the Zhou and Qin, but since Antagonise started working on his State of Qin civ I decided to postpone it and work on something else instead. Maybe Canute's Anglo-Scandinavia? Or a Portuguese Split? There's also Mozambique which I left 80% finished months ago... And the etruscan update too, left half finished, which reminds me of another italian state...

Uhm... Yeah, I have too many civs left half finished here. :p

I dont know maybe Bulgaria (I'm probably the small minority thats hyped for it), I've already playtested Roger a bit in my currently delusional state I enjoyed the culture that I certainly gathered from Trade Routes but it always seems so unnatural to me to think "Missionarries coming in are a good thing" and the GA replacement is pretty solid if anything. That Italian State you happen to be thinking of wouldnt happen to be Siena now would it? :p.

I don't think I ever finished it, will have another look though.

Just checked, definitely haven't finished. One I sent you would've just been a WIP most likely, but at any rate I think it's in need of redoing. Will get to it soon

Top Bottom