Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

That made me laugh out loud in a pretty big way gg

Scarily accurate too.

Ideas? What are ideas? Can you drink them?

Hey, this is a family-friendly forum.

1. Ideas? Yes, you can drink them. And then you'll be come mad. Look at me, for example.
2. What does that even suppose to mean...
3. As if Lastsword doesn't exist...

How are the Yuan going?

I made a quick Polandball comic to explain the creation of Civ V Modding Art:

Spoiler :

You also have to put in a cup of tea :lol:

On a more serious note, and I know you guys have so much on you plate already, would you consider making a Taiwan/Koxinga Civ? I know DJS has already made one, but it would be really cool if you guys made one that has mechanics relating to the taiwanese aboriginals! :goodjob:

Why not make a Taiwanese Aboriginals in that case?

I don't recall Koxinga being particularly nice to them anyways.

Why not make a Taiwanese Aboriginals in that case?

I don't recall Koxinga being particularly nice to them anyways.

The only problem is that they do not have a leader. They would be a perfect civ for Colonialist Legacies though, as CL has almost no East Asian territory that has been realeased. (looking at you Malaysia)

That never stopped the Sami civ from happening, or... more native american civs that I care to count.

That never stopped the Sami civ from happening, or... more native american civs that I care to count.

Yeah, Giving a possible civ a "Fictional" leader isn't really a bad thing if it means letting that tribe/civ be represented for their culture and history.

The Inuit have a mythical leader as well. Heck, even Carthage's Dido is contested.

Is there anything to prevent the Safavids from declaring war on a civ, reducing them to a single city, and just stay at war with them for enternity for the production bonus?

Dido at least has a historical basis though, with the Aeneid - the Sami, Cahuachi and others are just completely fictional, created by us because we couldn't find a leader

I'm still infinitely disappointed that you didn't go with Elsa Laula Renberg as the Sami leader. She's basically Sami Gandhi.

I'm still infinitely disappointed that you didn't go with Elsa Laula Renberg as the Sami leader. She's basically Sami Gandhi.

Nuke everything?

Question is, why are they in this thread?
Also, any chance for Ainu beta?

Don't you follow SQLism? That'll get you a diplo penalty with JFD, just saying.
(Not trying to step on anyone's toes here)

Top Bottom