Mobilize's City List Library

Pounder said:
How do you add city name to the game. Is there a text file or do you add them in the editor.

City name? -- In the editor, for each Civ, is a list of city names. Treat it like you would any other Windows list insofar as inserting, deleting, etc. is concerned.

-Oz

ArbitraryGuy said:
Anybody have a list for cities for the Papal States? Thanks.

Edit: Also, anybody know a good ruler for the Papal States (epic game)?

Just a few cities -- Rome, Anagni, Civitavecchia, Spoleto.

For a leader, my historically perverse instincts would urge you to Pope Alexander VI, aka Roderigo Borgia -- as in Lucrezia Borgia's father. A little Googling should prove an eye-popping experience.

-Oz

The Papal States didn't found any cities, rather, they began by having territories donated to the papacy, and eventually spread to their fullest extent through claiming land and participating in wars between various city-states and nations. There are quite a few more cities that could be listed, as they were at least as far north as Ferrara, and had a band of territory clear across the peninsula.

Another good leader might be Julius II...

Mobilize said:
Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Burma, Czech Republic, Hungary, Iraq, Macedonia (F.Y.R.) added

Because I'm an atheist, troublemaking punk. It all began when I was a young kid at Vacation Bible School. The teacher said there was no Mother Nature and that god was Father Nature and I just flipped out and I threw the bible at the teacher and walked out. Plus, I hit the peace pipe a lot more than everyone else.. if you know what I mean. The elders, medicine men, and council members don't really like me..
I assume those guys were Evangelic Protestants, weren´t they?

Nomadic/semi-nomadic tribes don´t live in cities, you know ;)

Croatia (Hrvatska):
Zagreb
Zadar
Dubrovnik
Split
Rijeka
Ploce
Sisak
Vukovar
Osijek
Pula
Omišalj
Dugi Rat
Šibenik
Kutina
Noca Gradiška = Nova Gradiška
Cakovec = Čakovec
Koprivnica
OpatijaBenkovac = Opatija or Benkovac (two different citys)
Makarska
Trogir
Metkovic
Knin
Otocac = Otočac
Karlovac
Dugo Selo
Bjelovar
Podravska Slatina
Beli Manastir
Vinkovci
Slavonska Požega = (only) Požega (without "Slavonska" since 1990)
Kostajnica
Ogulin
Slunj
Senj
Rovinj
Slavonski Brod
Varazdin
Križevci
Gospic

couple corrections, hope you dont mind....still great job, thx man!!!

City name? -- In the editor, for each Civ, is a list of city names. Treat it like you would any other Windows list insofar as inserting, deleting, etc. is concerned.

-Oz

What editor? where do I find this editor? TY, sorry for idiot newbie question.

Jay ~Meow!~

go to civ-content, and at the very bottom of the list, there will be a "custom" option.
Clicking that will open the editor.
Go to "scenario" at the top, then in that list there will be custom rules. Click that.
Then in the toolbar, click the "edit" button. There is a tab labeled "civilizations" under the window that pops up. click on it, and there is a text box for the city list of each civ.

Top Bottom