"Lafayette, I have returned."

Ozymandias

In Terra Fantasia
Supporter
Illness laid me low early in the summer, and I'm finally resuming "normal life."

I've much catching up to do in every arena, so I won't be "aggressively" pursuing my Re-Upload Quest (although I'll definitely take one last look at the TopGun & Fire Fox list.)

I've emailed Plotinus with the idea of a "stickied" "Re-Upload Request" thread, which I'd keep an eye on.

In the meantime, I've gone back to toying with my 18th Century "World War Zero" mod :mischief:

Cheers To All,
:)z

Ozy, I´m very glad, that you are on board again. :)

Oz, it's great that you're back and feeling better. Maybe this is a call that you need to slow down on the life of a CFC Archivist, sipping Cristal on the Yacht and dancing all night at the club with supermodels. Good luck with the 7 years war mod!

You are all so very kind! :thanx:

I do, however, feel compelled to respond to Tony ;) :

Maybe this is a call that you need to slow down on the life of a CFC Archivist, sipping Cristal on the Yacht and dancing all night at the club with supermodels.

:nono:

:D

- Also, Plotinus OK-ed the idea of a stickied "Re-Upload" requests thread, which I shall tend to directly.

Also, Plotinus OK-ed the idea of a stickied "Re-Upload" requests thread, which I shall tend to directly.

Lafayette, we are here. :D

This is no request of an unit re-upload but -if possible- for a city view reupload.

There is a discussion about the Improved City View at CFC: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=535080

A big part of it is a "sunken" mod for the Civ 3 city view at Apolyton (6 MB) that is no longer available, but could spare a lot of time in redoing and improving parts of that city view. The Apolyton thread can be found here: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/63389-GRAPHIC-New-city-view-look

It seems you posted in that thread here: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/63389-GRAPHIC-New-city-view-look?p=1563247&viewfull=1#post1563247

May be you still have this city view graphics mod and if yes, you can find a way to make it available again to the civ 3 community. This would be great! :)

Oz, how nice you got back. I feared bad things. You know what I mean....
I was "out" from Civ a longer time and just popped back with a new PC and Windows 8 (oooh, very different from XP I say)

My family old PC still remains as back-up, since I had hell getting CivIII back up and running with this machine. However I needed to move on and the old PC will stay on as a memory as you know.

I hope you have recovered 100% and it´s not anything kicking back again.
Looking forward to read your new threads and comments, always very educating in mastering this game. Or should I say how to mess with it ;-)

And wow even the design of this forum has changed. Thought I got into the wrong forum first...

Illness laid me low early in the summer, and I'm finally resuming "normal life."

I've much catching up to do in every arena, so I won't be "aggressively" pursuing my Re-Upload Quest (although I'll definitely take one last look at the TopGun & Fire Fox list.)

I've emailed Plotinus with the idea of a "stickied" "Re-Upload Request" thread, which I'd keep an eye on.

In the meantime, I've gone back to toying with my 18th Century "World War Zero" mod :mischief:

Cheers To All,

Greetings, Oz. Anything that I can do to help your Mod?

Top Bottom