Poll: Unit of the Month September 2014

Which is the best new unit for September, 2014?

• Chaos Lord - LMR

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Nimitz Aircraft Carrier - Bosch, Wyrmshadow

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Tamil Elephant - Balam-agab

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • B-64 Class Super Type A Cruiser - Delta_Strife, et.al.

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Welcome back friends! Sorry about this thread being so late this month. I seriously injured myself on a trip to New York (for a high school reunion, no less), and had to take a few weeks to recuperate before I could use my keyboard properly. Let that be a lesson - about...something.

We did a special contest, the Heads UP! contest for leaderheads and popheads, which is posted >HERE< so be sure to vote for your favorite.

Unit makers should also check out the BACK FROM THE DEAD contest for October.

All that done, let's get to the contest - this month, we have four marvelous Nominees for Unit of the Month:

LMR - Chaos Lord

Bosch, Wyrmshadow - Nimitz Aircraft Carrier

Balam-agab - Tamil Elephant

Delta_Strife, Ares de Borg, Wyrmshadow - B-64 Class Super Type A Cruiser

Good luck to Everyone! Let the voting begin!

Supported Bosch. No commercial this time, the name is widely known though. :)
Heart is bleeding for Elephant, but cannot vote for both.

Good luck to all the unit-makers. It's always a difficult choice, though this month I was quite impressed.

We did a special contest, the Heads UP! contest for leaderheads and popheads, which is posted >HERE< so be sure to vote for your favorite.

Unit makers should also check out the BACK FROM THE DEAD contest for October.

All that done, let's get to the contest - this month, we have four marvelous Nominees for Unit of the Month:

With all that done, can I get an ETA on this?

This elephant is excellent! The other units look very nice, too, but the elephant just got me.

Congratulations, Balam-Agab! (a.k.a. the other "bal" :D) Your Tamil Elephant will be entered into the Contests Hall of Fame and will also appear in the next Unit of the Year Contest!

Thanks also to all of the Unit makers who submitted entries this month. Great Contest!

To All Unit Makers: The October BACK FROM THE DEAD Contest is open to both current and former unit makers. The rules are simple: Unit makers may enter any unit to the contest that has never before been entered into a monthly contest before. The unit may be as old or new as you'd like, as long as it's a) yours, and b) in the database. I'm sure there's no way that it could possibly get as tangled as this one did, but I'm looking for more entries. See the BACK FROM THE DEAD Contest thread for more details.

Thanks to everyone who voted, and not just for the elephant (I voted for the Nimitz myself) and thanks especially to my fellow creators who keep putting up such stiff competition.

Top Bottom