Interface suggestion

Zobo

Chieftain
Hi!

I am sure most of us have played with mimics, or had other units that had 18 or more promotions. This is nice, but has the annoying side effect of obscuring important data, such as the current health of the unit.

I would propose to move the numerical values (important) to the left of the descriptive label (which is always the same) thus making it a bit more difficult to cover up.

Thus instead of Strength 5.6/14 we would have 5.6/14 Strength
Instead of Level 14 we would have 14 levels

I hope this is an easy fix, and would make the game just a bit more playable.

Merry Christmas, and thanks for a wonderful game!

That would be nice but you can also mouse over the unit and see it's health, along with the health of all of the other units in the stack.

Two more interface things:

1. if you have the ability to see other civs research (vassal or eyes and ears network) it makes the civ list wider so it starts to overlap with units list in a stack and it gets quite difficult to select a unit at the end of the top row.

2. If you have a wide screen display and go to the city wiev only the central section gets wider (production/growth progress, resource layout, building options). This doesn't give any benefits, OTOH the side sections - the left one in particular - remain as they were and many of the building and wonder names are still truncated.

Top Bottom