Religious City Improvements for the Final Fantasy Mod (or any mod, for that matter)

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, I've updated this group of religious city improvements, and I may add more in the future. So stay tuned ;)

The first one is the Shrine. I've included two versions of the Civilopedia Icon for more choice. The tree is actually an integral part of the shrine. Many small Japanese Shinto Shrines (like the one pictured) have an old large tree called a Goshimboku or sacred tree. I'm using it as a temple replacement. Makes 1 person content, 1 culture per turn, and no maintainance costs. You can do whatever you want with it ;)

The second is a Buddhist temple. I have it available with Philosophy in my Final Fantasy mod, with all the same stats as the normal temple, but requires a source of relics to build.

The third is a Church, which I'm using as a Cathedral replacement, non civ specific, and basically the same requirements/effects. Also a prereq to be in city prior to building the great wonder "Aeris' Church" (the graphics for which I may have done by the end of next week) in my current mod.

Anyways, here's the preview

Well, here's the Updated Zip file with the files for all three buildings. If I add any other general religious city improvements (such as a mosque or tabernacle, for instance), I make sure to let everyone know and update this post. :)

Thanks for the comments, and condolances. Since my leave just got approved, so I'll be going home to pay my last respects. Since I won't have internet access at my parent's house, this will officially be my last post until sometime this coming weekend. I don't know if I'll be able to make any more stuff for my FF mod, so consider this to be my weekly progress update as well :undecide:

Very nice. :thumbsup: And "normal" enough that even non-fantasy or sci-fi modders can use them.

Okay,

The reason I'm bumping this old thread is because I've [bold]updated[/bold] the religious building package. See the first and second posts for details. :)

Top Bottom