New Civs - Confirmed Details

I have some info from the first stream

Huns do not have their OWN city list, they have 1 city, Attila's Court, which while not a real city, ephasises that it's the Huns you're dealnig with.

They do found other cities, but their cities name come from lists of other civs, which I presume are game-specific (if Huns are playing against Egypt, Huns will have Egyptian city list) it was also mentioned that the cities are mostly from the bottom of the lists instead of the next in lie (so you won't have Sparta as a Hun city)

Do you mean figuratively not a real city? Because in the ancient screen shot brah brought up - it sure looks real if Carthage is capable of holding on to it.

If it was historically a city, it hasn't been located. it was more like a semi-permanant encampment.

I never heard of a city named Attila's Court.

It's gonna be their capital, and any other city will be taken from other nation's city list.

Austria is in it sounds awesome. oh man i'm going insane waiting for i can't even sleep at night anymore. Austria's ability is maria theresa can marry into city state and the city state litterly becomes austria's like a part of the austrian civilization. which also means the city state of vienna is gone.

The Huns start with Animal Husbandry, and a bonus to pastures. They also are able to raise cities faster (which I presume means less food required for a new citizen)

Sorry, it's either Raise or Raze.

No, Raze cities faster, as in burn them to the ground.

No, Raze cities faster, as in burn them to the ground.

To be perfectly honest, that's kidna a pointless bonus, why on earth would you want to raze every city except capitals.. they should get a bonus for puppeting instead, but guess that's not Very Hunnic.

I also found out ethiopia will be in. YAY.

To be perfectly honest, that's kidna a pointless bonus, why on earth would you want to raze every city except capitals.. they should get a bonus for puppeting instead, but guess that's not Very Hunnic.

It's basically to increase military dominance. You won't have to slow down much from city unhappiness. You can keep pushing to the capital. Then, if you want, you can resettle the area on the charred remains of other cities.

It's basically to increase military dominance. You won't have to slow down much from city unhappiness. You can keep pushing to the capital. Then, if you want, you can resettle the area on the charred remains of other cities.

Yes, you can also better place you cities after you lay waste to the land. Many times they are built in horrible locations anyway.

Well, AI does have that ridicolous 3-4 tiles away from another city rule..

I never raze cities, especially since it raises the Policy cap too (and other caps) whilst razing. Oh well, it's not the only part of their AI, and quite frankly, I'm not too bothered :D

Actually, razing cities doesn't increase the policy cap.

I see a lot of news came out today.
Can anyone post details on Ethiopia and Austria, and state if the 3rd remaning civ was announced yet?

I see a lot of news came out today.
Can anyone post details on Ethiopia and Austria, and state if the 3rd remaning civ was announced yet?
the 3rd will annouced sunday and read my second comment on this page. I think

Can anyone pinpoint when Ethiopia was mentioned?

Top Bottom