The Wonder Years Achievement not working?

justaquestion

Chieftain
Title says it all. I even disable BNW and started a game and built the U.N. and still didnt get it. I checked my achievement debug log and it says the only two things I haven't built are the Temple of Artist and Mausoleum of Halicarnasses, but I know I've built both of them recently. I really don't know what to do. Do I need to build the National Wonders too or what?

Wonders introduced by DLC aren't required nor is anything introduced in G&K or later.
I don't know if the vanilla National wonders are required; I built all of those at least once a long time before I built the last vanilla world wonder I was missing.

Did disabling BNW cause this? Or did you get all of the BNW wonders before disabling it? If so, try getting all the National Wonders.

Did disabling BNW cause this? Or did you get all of the BNW wonders before disabling it? If so, try getting all the National Wonders.
i got all or most of bnw wonders before disabling it. yea im going to try to build all the national wonders now.
National wonders are also wonders, along with world wonders.

yes, i know ive never built the cia (i think thats what its called) the building that helps with spying or stopping spies, im not quite sure. im sure ya'll know what i mean though. thanks for the help again guys much appreciated.

Is there any way to check my progress on this?

There can only be two or three I'm yet to build (Angkor Wat :lol:) but I'm really not sure which!

Top Bottom