How come I didn't get the Tear Down the Wall achievement

justaquestion

Chieftain
So I was Atilla, had the freedom ideology as did like 6 other civs on a huge map. Brazil was order and he got enough pressure and had to switch to freedom. But when he did I didnt get the achievement of tear down this wall. My question is why? is it bc i didnt attack him? Do i need to take some of his cities before he switches to get the achievement or is the achievement bugged? those are the only two options I can think of. Help?

naw,i found out that you can't get achievements when i tried to get another one with a mod on.

i got the achievement for winning with atilla and his achievement for researching satellites in the same match.

Did you switch him? Or did another AI did it for you?

I didnt know you could do it yourself, i thought they just switch if the ideological pressure is too much and they are in a revolutionary wave. HOw do you tell them to switch yourself?

You don't. Your culture and tourism have to force them to do it. It's best if you're neighbours. The pressure is more.

You don't. Your culture and tourism have to force them to do it. It's best if you're neighbours. The pressure is more.
yea, i thought so. i didnt have much tourism that game, but alot of civs were freedom so there was alot of other civs pressuring them as well.
Another AI could also get the AIs to switch from order to freedom.
must of been what happened. Ill have to get my tourism up and try for it again, thanks for the responses ya'll

Top Bottom