More Civilisations

I have a bug with Rapa Nui and Events and Decisions. I went to activate the Huri-Moai event and it removed my 163 gold but it did not show a decrease in 2 magistrates until I closed and reopened the Enact Decisions menu, and the decision did not actually unlock. No barbs appeared on my moai and they still have their default culture values too.

If any one else can confirm this bug or offer a solution, I would appreciate it greatly.

Can confirm this bug exists.

I found a bug in the Huri-Moai decision. Line 385, it should be pPlayer and not player. Otherwise it causes the whole decision to fail.

^This is the fix to the bug, for people having the issue. I'm almost finished the week from hell at Uni, at which point we'll finally get around to some updates. JFD's finished up an update to the Kilwa and Oman, Sukritact just needs testing on Tibet, and I've just got to write up the text for the Scottish decisions. After that, it'll be a couple civs and then onto the secret project, which we're aiming to release before the year is out

Is the Phoenician boat getting GM points from combat supposed to not work on barbarian ships? Nobody built any boats on this map for me to try and see it it worked from actual civs x.x

Is the Phoenician boat getting GM points from combat supposed to not work on barbarian ships? Nobody built any boats on this map for me to try and see it it worked from actual civs x.x

It's tied to XP gain. If you're not gaining XP, you're not getting points. So unfortunately you can only gain a certain amount from Barbarians.

Tibet looks fancy....

I'm pretty hyped for Tibet's update. If only my Bhutan civ could be finished in a timely manner, so as to be released hand-in-hand with Tibet.

When will the ayyubids be updated?!

At some point next year, we've got a big lineup for the rest of this one. Updates to Tibet, Oman and the Kilwa, new Minoans and Gaul civs, and the super secret big project

Im only asking because of the bug which makes them OP...

^This is the fix to the bug, for people having the issue. I'm almost finished the week from hell at Uni, at which point we'll finally get around to some updates. JFD's finished up an update to the Kilwa and Oman, Sukritact just needs testing on Tibet, and I've just got to write up the text for the Scottish decisions. After that, it'll be a couple civs and then onto the secret project, which we're aiming to release before the year is out

Line 385 where? In MC_Polynesia_Decisions.xml? If so, couldn't find it. Please advise.

What bug's that? May be able to squeeze in a hotfix, but the decisions update will likely have to wait

You get cavalry units for free from each great prophet each time you load a saved game...

Top Bottom