MayorS's Civilizations

I like the last one, but what if you switch the yellow on the star for the red from the other icons? As a reference, the star is red in the Ohio band's flag, so there is precedent for that color scheme. I recommend the change only because the yellow/blue is already used by France and some other mod civs.
Here the icon with the red star.

That looks pretty solid.

I couldn't help but thing of this for some reason:
Spoiler :

I'm totally not sorry for that...

I'm definitely interested in Dahomey.

MayorS - thank you so much for your civs! I love playing with them. I have another mod called Civ IV traits in Civ V that I noticed your civs aren't yet compatible with. Is there a chance you could add support? Thanks much!

(it's at http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13427249)

One other thing - I noticed that when I'm playing civs other than the Kushan, I can still purchase Yuezhi footmen for Faith. Is that a bug?

Sorry man, but mayor hasn't been here for a very long time...

Sorry man, but mayor hasn't been here for a very long time...

I should probably learn how to read sometime. I didn't realize his last post was a year ago when I checked his activity feed. Thanks!

After a year of modding I had produced one new mod!:goodjob:

John F. Kennedy's America With a strong Focus on late game science and military.

Supports: YnAEMP, Cultural Diversity, Map Labels, Piety and Prestige, Historical Religions, and Exploration Continued Expanded.
Events and Decisions Supports are coming soon.

Steam download

Wow man, this is awesome! We really need more cold war civs. :D

I thought you'd never come back, but you did!
Will you update your other mods?

Do you need any help with the designs?

Oh wow, I have plenty. Or at least, I'll have plenty tommorow. :D

I really like the UA of the Comanches! But it seems they havent E&D support If I´m right?

Can´t wait to have the time to test out this guys.

Top Bottom