Super Tribes

Cool. We're back....

Already resent. Sorry.

Chancellor send this message to the Russians.
"You must cease hostilities against our friend Macedonia immediately or else a state of war will exist between our two nations".

gps

GPS to Sully

The Minister of foreign affairs makes a public statement: "We are glad for the support of our friend England, and we hope that an honorable peace can be negotiated soon."

670 BC on the way to Cyc.

Rome hopes a peaceful resolution can be achieved. But must go on record that Roman Legions are on their watch and would by necessity come to the aid of our neighbor Macedonia if they require aid.

Chancellor send this message to the Russians.
"You must cease hostilities against our friend Macedonia immediately or else a state of war will exist between our two nations".
Big words from a little man. The Russians understand how a weak nation like the English must do the dirty work for the Macedons. As soon as E's little curragh sails into one of your ports with the luxs needed, you would declare war on me anyway. This is not rocket science.... wait minute. What's a rocket?

Rome hopes a peaceful resolution can be achieved. But must go on record that Roman Legions are on their watch and would by necessity come to the aid of our neighbor Macedonia if they require aid.
Not a problem, Caesar Sully. It's totally understandable how people fell the need to side with treaty-breaking war mongers. Illegal piracy on the high seas is not new. You do what you have to do.

This won't be the first great empire I've lost to nations who are too small and weak to take me by themselves. It is almost comforting to know that my human counterparts are just as imaginative, just as moral, and just as creative as the AI. Rave on, people.

gps to TomBxx.

Cyc, did your Galley attack my Curragh? I was expecting it, but I didn't see a battle report from you...
Yes, of course my Galley attacked your Curragh and sunk. Then the second Galley I bought attacked the Curragh that sailed ALL the way up from Macedonia, had already fought off and sunk my first Galley, and was still in pristine condition, only to lose the battle and join the first Galley in the depths of Zardonicus Bay.

You were meant to deliver the luxs to Hawk, I guess....

Hawklord's speech to the people.
"I regret to inform you that Russia has failed to meet our just demands and therefore a state of war exists between our two countries"

Zardonicus hills
Trebuchet x2 hits R pike 4/4 -> 2/4
E mace 4/4 v R pike 2/4 -> r pike 1/4 :eek:
E mace 4/4 v R pike 1/4 -> r mace 4/4

Sarotov forest
2 x workers put to death

gps

gps to Tom.

The north westerly winds bring sounds of clashing metal and cries of agony. We no longer live in a peaceful world.

GPS to Hawk 650BC Turn 94

Siberia
Treb hit R pike 4/4 - 3/4
Treb hit R pike 4/4 - 3/4
1 miss

E sword 3/3 v R pike 4/4 -> R pike 5/5
E sword 4/4 v R pike 5/5 -> E sword 1/4
E mi 4/4 v R pike 3/4 -> E mi 2/4
E mi 4/4 v R pike 3/4 -> R pike 1/4
E lbow 4/4 v R pike 1/4 -> E lbow 3/4
Siberia captured

China Lake
E knight 4/4 v R pike 4/4 -> e knight 4/4
E knight 4/4 v R pike 4/4 -> e knight 1/4
City captured

English "Lightening War" proves effective.
After stiff resistance in Siberia China Lakes defenders crumbled quickly. Not expecting the fast strike by English knights.

gps

Top Bottom