Super Tribes

:) Not a problem. You did mention it previously. I just wasn't sure who you were talking about and kept forgetting to check the Wonder Screen.

:eek: I check the Wonder screen (along with pretty much all the other info screens) every turn! I need to keep up with current events, you know :scan:

Nice work, Sully. :goodjob:

Let's hope those Ancient Cavalry can deal with those barbarian neighbours of yours.

GPS to Hawk 975BC Turn 80

Our border patrols report that the new Russian village of Siberia is being built using slave labour camps.

Our artist managed to capture this drawing

It's an outrage that any civilised nation should treat it's slaves so badly. :nono:

gps

And the save passed along to Cyc at his new email address! The last of the Barb horsemen are dealt with! The Barb Galley responsible for landing the "Critters" is now under observation and will be dealt with in turn!

Ancient Cav will be most welcome in patrolling our coastline against those darn Barbs!

Our border patrols report that the new Russian village of Siberia is being built using slave labour camps.

Our artist managed to capture this drawing

It's an outrage that any civilised nation should treat it's slaves so badly. :nono:

Hmmm. To set the record straight, President Hawklord, this is a picture of the English lads we found wandering aimlessly in the Tundra. Apparently, someone decided they weren't worth feeding and set them free, English style.

Although our refugee budget is slim to none, we brought these lads back with us, gave them material and tools, and they readily constructed their own living quarters. This picture shows them after they have just been fed. I believe we had just started the first Orphan Age. So pull that finger back, Mr. President, and find a better use for it. And I suppose you treat your slaves very well?

gps to TomBxx.

And furthermore, on to Tom.

No wonder the water is so polluted around here. 2 civilisations soiling the water before it gets to us :cry:

gps

900 to Cyc after Roman forces finished off the last of the Barbs...that we know of!!! It also looks like an English Curragh ran into that nuisance Yayoi Curragh that had been inserting those Barbs along our coastline!

No wonder the water is so polluted around here. 2 civilisations soiling the water before it gets to us :cry:

Hey come on, Hawk. You know Tom's doesn't stink.... ;)

And congrats, Sully on the surge in power. President Hawklord, you are building up your military. Any reason for me to worry about that?:dubious:

gps to TomBxx.

Hey come on, Hawk. You know Tom's doesn't stink.... ;)

And congrats, Sully on the surge in power. President Hawklord, you are building up your military. Any reason for me to worry about that?:dubious:

gps to TomBxx.

Damn right it doesn't stink! Although not so sure about the Korean masses.

And of course you should be worried. The Brits have always wanted to clobber the Russians.

GPS to Hawk 900BC Turn 83

There is just too many Russians, we see them looking at our green and pleasant land with avarice.

gps

Top Bottom