Super Tribes

Macedonian Horsemen are more than welcome patrolling the "Wild" between our two borders. And do feel free to refresh man and beast at the Lake. Wenches will be available for "skinny dipping" lessons if so desired!
;)

Oh...meant to say that...There will be No Charge for those lessons!

Macedonian Horsemen are more than welcome patrolling the "Wild" between our two borders. And do feel free to refresh man and beast at the Lake. Wenches will be available for "skinny dipping" lessons if so desired!
;)

Oh...meant to say that...There will be No Charge for those lessons!

:D :beer:

Ah. You guys are so cute together. Makes my heart go lub-dub. Prost!

The Russian population follow Czyc out the secret tunnel under the SW wall. All emerge safely atop Czyc Mountain. Tired and hungry (and a little hung-over) they build campfires to roast the sausages and keep them warm as they sip the warm ale they brought along.

Bremerton was too beautiful a city to see trashed by a huge battle. Scouts at lookout point count 26 divisions of English military at the Bremerton gates, or close to it. Every one from the War Chiefs to the cleaning ladies are glad they made the exodus. Let the British have the city. They can probably use the Wonders in some way.

One Warrior yells, "We left the door open! Don't bother knockin'!" With a smile, we all wonder how long it will take the Brits to realize no one is home. Then we ponder how long it will take them to leave our bodies strewn across this mountaintop.

A hand slaps Czyc's shoulder. "Ya played a good game. A dozen more turns of no war and we'd a been knockin' at their door. And we would've have caught Macedonia, too." The fire cracks and spits embers, bottles clink, and the party rages on.

gps to Tom.

Thanks for the hospitality, Sully. Much appreciated by our rather desparate sailors.

And the north westerly winds bring silence. The calm before the storm.

GPS to Hawk 490BC turn 102

Ah. You guys are so cute together. Makes my heart go lub-dub. Prost!

The Russian population follow Czyc out the secret tunnel under the SW wall. All emerge safely atop Czyc Mountain. Tired and hungry (and a little hung-over) they build campfires to roast the sausages and keep them warm as they sip the warm ale they brought along.

Bremerton was too beautiful a city to see trashed by a huge battle. Scouts at lookout point count 26 divisions of English military at the Bremerton gates, or close to it. Every one from the War Chiefs to the cleaning ladies are glad they made the exodus. Let the British have the city. They can probably use the Wonders in some way.

One Warrior yells, "We left the door open! Don't bother knockin'!" With a smile, we all wonder how long it will take the Brits to realize no one is home. Then we ponder how long it will take them to leave our bodies strewn across this mountaintop.

A hand slaps Czyc's shoulder. "Ya played a good game. A dozen more turns of no war and we'd a been knockin' at their door. And we would've have caught Macedonia, too." The fire cracks and spits embers, bottles clink, and the party rages on.

gps to Tom.

:salute:

Thanks for setting this up, Cyc. It's been a pleasure!

Bremerton mountain.
6 x trebs 1 hit

Bremerton captured, the defenders had run away.

worker captured

E knight 4/4 v R Spearman 4/4 -> E knight 4/5 promoted

English General:
The Russians are holed up on a mountain.
President Hawklord to the general:
Methinks we'll leave them there for a while until the soldiers desert and go home on their own. Just keep throwing rocks at them to hurry them on their way.
General:
Aye my lord, that was my thought exactly, no point wasting English lives in those forbidding mountains.

gps

NTR this turn other than the "Wild" is no longer home to Barbs as Macedonian & Roman mobile forces patrol together!

GPS to Cyc

I checked earlier and I just checked again. No emails from you, Sully. Please resend.

I checked earlier and I just checked again. No emails from you, Sully. Please resend.

To be fair to Sully, it's pretty difficult sending mail to a bunch of nomads. He probably sent to Bremerton.

Now that is hilarious and of course absolutely true!!! Now I did recieve a receipt of delivery signed by.......Comrade Al Goresky?????
He was a British Spy. We left him tied to a post and gagged. Obviously, the Brits untied him....

We can see how difficult delivery might be. Is the message being delivered by your nation building team? :confused:

Here's an idea, Sully. Give it to the Brits again. The have the best navy....

gps to TonBxx.

Here's an idea, Sully. Give it to the Brits again. The have the best navy....

gps to TonBxx.
Nothing turned up at our new city of Bremerton and our navy was sunk many years ago.

Pass it to the English and we'll deliver it --- on the end of a sword. :lol:

Post 733 says I sent to a mispelled TomBxx. He probably still has it. I can resend to Tom.

EDIT: Yeah, just rechecked. I sent it at the time of post #733. Will resend.

Just resent 470BC to Tom.

Got both saves. Sorry, been a very hectic weekend. I meant to play last night but fell asleep on the sofa watching Everton v Sunderland; waking up this morning feeling more groggy than usual.

I'll play tonight!

General Hyansan: Dear Leader, now we have the Hwachas, let me test them. But tell me where.
Dear Leader: In the New Pyongsong mountains.
General Hyansan: But Dear Leader, we have scout reports of our friends, the Russians, hiding in those mountains.
Dear Leader: Even if true, I don't believe that those Hwachas can possibly be effective. Firing multiple shots in unison powered by fairy dust? Impossible! The Russians are safe. You will test in the New Pyongsong mountains.

Hwachas bombard and kill Russian warrior.

General Hyansan: Er, Dear Leader, some good and bad news.
Dear Leader: Put that general to death, why didn't that rascal warn me? *General Hyansan's head severed in one swift movement* Send our deepest regrets to the Russians. However, light comes from dark, we have proven that Korea possesses unprecedented ingenuity and now a magical weapon. The Golden Age will now commence.
Unwashed Masses: God Save Our Dear Leader

GPS to Hawk 470BC turn 103

Top Bottom