SGOTM 14 - Kakumeika

If possible finish builds on T115, so we can move spies, galleys etc before the probably 2 turns of anarchy.

I get confused. You wanted me to move Bond asap. The "spies" in question are those helping Bond if he fails, right?
Anyways, these actions do not belong to my turn-set, so let's postpone the decisions in this path. I likely end my turn-set with GLib.

I meant move the units during the anarchy that we might finish in cities by T115 (units that we finish such as new spies, new galleys, etc)

If we don't finish the builds then those units are not available to us until the anarchy is over.

Compromise is fine regarding researching music.

Regarding the tweaks for fast Currency, I micromanaged and found bad choices of mine.
Of course, other cities weren't adjusted according to the PPP correctly. After doing so, this broke the frail balance. I tweaked again and find better result. First, working the silver plot is downright bad. A scientist is better in silver city, bringing 7.75 beakers like more or less the silver plot.
To make up the goldpturn loss, I switched a scientist in Culture Bridge for a merchant. Since they are no modifier, scientist or merchant there won't make a difference.

Anyways, the new tweak brings a 6 GPP in Silver city. I don't know if we intent to pop a GScientis there, but we must gather every penny!

EDIT: Oh! And the last research build point in Silver City isn't necessary anymore. Better switch back to galley. Far better investment. Okay this should end the tweaks because another missing beaker and Currency takes two turn of research. So we fill the remaining of Currency by exact amount.

Hey minna-san!!! Help me. We have "You have helped us" request from the pariahs witches of the East for Aesthetics. For some reason, I feel like a lucky player, because they one turn away from finishing the tech, lowering the diplo hit. Of course, the value is higher than one turn away finishing the tech, because both witches are contributing.

I vote yes I comply the request.

Also, I hope they are not beelining Music.

Attachments

• Don't glare me like that, pieceofhorsehocky.jpg
    Don't glare me like that, pieceofhorsehocky.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 33
deny the request of the eastern witches. We don't care about them and giving in the demand could give us diplo penalties from their worst enemies--much more likely than selling them the tech for roughly equal amount of gold.

I recommend deny them.
Then sell them the tech for their spare gold which is ~40 gold.

40 gold is significant. We don't care about pleasing them. Deny them

deny the request of the eastern witches. We don't care about them and giving in the demand could give us diplo penalties from their worst enemies--much more likely than selling them the tech for roughly equal amount of gold.

I recommend deny them.

Agree with bcool. We do not care about keeping the eastern witches happy.

I recommend deny them.

Oh really. What about you, mabraham?

Okayyy, I comply. :nuke: Anyways, I am sure the diplo bonus will decay by the time of U.N. Victory.

Good job, you two. You were fast to react. :goodjob:

My plan ain't bad, uh? :D

----------------------------

Do we risk to beg max gold (whose value are both below 50 golds) for Good Witch of North and Wicked Witch of West.

I vote yes. :rolleyes: Sure, it will pass. :lol:

-----------------------------

More decisions coming.
Do we use some sort of fledgling use of Hans Lemursen subsidies trick. But we do have a :gpt: gift or more to see how far Witch of the North will agree per resource.
Nonetheless, I wonder if it worths because we intent to kill them soon; the reward after cancel trade lock expirement is going to be limited.

Attachments

• Trade.jpg
    Trade.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Beggings.jpg
    Beggings.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 33
  • GPT.jpg
    GPT.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 29
The trade looks good.

Now that we have Calendar, workers that aren't doing something of high priority should think about building plantations and roads to them.

We have another target for begging. ;)
Fake Gandhi attitude is pleased now because the trade was way too much "fair".
:undecide:

I wouldn't try the subsidize trick for resource trades right now, since it only pays off long term and we want as much gold that we can get right now.

Please cancel the resource trades to the eastern witches too, there is no need to help our future enemies with the resources.

I would simply trade for the 2 gold and 1 gold with spare resources I trust you to choose.

I guess we might get a diplo hit for canceling the crab to fake asoka (not that we care that much). So trade something to him for 1 gold, then cancel the crab perhaps.

I guess we might get a diplo hit for canceling the crab to fake asoka (not that we care that much). So trade something to him for 1 gold, then cancel the crab perhaps.

I didn't even know we have diplo hit for cancelling resource. Everyday, I learn something...:)

you only get a diplo hit if you cancel all the deals you have with an AI and I think that trade is the only deal we have. I might be wrong about the diplo hit for canceling the trade however. Better safe than sorry I guess.

^ That is right. ;)

Okay, in stone city, we will finish spy as it times so well with galley arrival in silver city. GLib arrives in three turns, so are the units. T115 really is a beginning turn for anarchy period.

Theoritically, Music is ours in four turns if we maintain our slider up.

you only get a diplo hit if you cancel all the deals you have with an AI and I think that trade is the only deal we have. I might be wrong about the diplo hit for canceling the trade however. Better safe than sorry I guess.

"You stopped trading with us" occurs in response to you stopping trading at the request of a third party. Just cancelling a trade incurs no direct diplo penalty, but the timers for "fair trading" diplo bonuses start to decay after you are not trading them any resources (whether or not you are getting anything in return).

Nice. fake Asoka wants to trade Aesthetic for 25 gold, inferior than his 30 in his wallet. No diplo hit I guess and if they are beelining Music, we don't stretch an arm for them too much.

OK, no diplo hit as expected.

I aware you I don't beg anything this turn. shulec proposition is wise.
Any objections, you have 3 minutes.

Top Bottom