SGOTM 14 - Kakumeika

Fu fu fu...

Well, let's forget that overflow trick after all. That is a shame. :cry:
Currency as fast as possible 100 % accorded. :blush:

Unless I calculated too fast, there is NO overflow trick anymore. :mad::mad::mad:

Test games below.

------------------------------------------------------

@bcool

May I know how much time it remains before you go to bed...to see if I can play in doable time limit for me. Otherwise, I will play out of your awake period.

I'm going to bed in about an hour

Sh*t. :cringe:

Anyways, that is not the end of the world I suppose. I will play until the GScientist at least and bulb philo (after verifying if it wasn't founded yet). Then, I will post game result at T110.

Will cancel as soon as possible iron gift and rocket towards Currency through research built in some cities.

In regards diplo reaction, most are obvious or typical reaction is already written in a post.

Tech gifting is the most tricky and mabraham is usually around a bit later.
Otherwise, other players may help if encountered.

I don't need to be around for you to play as you indicated. Use your best judgement, pause if possible to check but I think there won't be huge surprises that is going to radically change the plan.

I don't need to be around for you to play as you indicated. Use your best judgement, pause if possible to check but I think there won't be huge surprises that is going to radically change the plan.

I wish a good night for you and hope no nasty surprise will occur tomorrow like philo race loss. We had enough bad luck. Of course, at that point, I will stop playing...even though I suspect we might use it for an academy in the capital. Anyways, I will ask team cooperation to know what to next.

EDIT: I meant no nasty surprise for you. For me, I will know many hours earlier. I still intent to play tonight.

I guess soon, I will start make changes on PPP (yes it takes time too...). I am really tired of calculi and stuff like that. 8 pages recto-verso is 'nuff.

Good luck Tachy. For the record, I'll be online for the next 3 hours.

Yes. ;) That is nice. Plenty of time.

Did some changes on PPP...

Are you two waiting ,Kaitzilla and mabraham?
Just verify a lil thing about worker changes made by bcool and my PPP should be 95% finished, the lacking 5% is espionage aspect.

Unfortunately, I will need little changes for workers. Unfortunately, this encroaches the T105-T110 territory. Phew. Don't strain yourself too much Kaitzilla. How long can you tolerate and I can see right away if it won't work? Obviously, the philo bulb is rather the big moment and I want to play delicately to avoid any mistake. I took eternity on the PPP and any error is going to be unbearable to me.

Also, I have to give back full control (vista fixes thingy) once again. Since last turn-set, full control was lost for no reason.

Okay, I absorbed the rest I needed to ...absorb.
I will boot the computer to speed up and I will come back in 6-7 mins.

Sure, you didn't fall asleep on the keyboard, Kai. Oh right, you can't answer. :D

Hehe, still around!

Did you have a question you wanted some input on? I think I missed it if there was one.
The espionage looks ok. What little EP we are generating should be going to the north witches ya.

I'm not sure where the free taoism missionary should go if we are able to bulb Pacifism in time. I usually put it into a city I know is free to make missionaries for a while once organized religion starts up. Or I use it to explore.

Hehe, still around!

Did you have a question you wanted some input on? I think I missed it if there was one.

There wasn't, but I have one now.
Since we go for fastest Currency. What you two suggest.
I put the slider on partial (10% at first) or I let accumulate the gold with help of merchants until I gain 60 gold. Then I can make a third of currency with.

I'm not sure where the free taoism missionary should go if we are able to bulb Pacifism in time. I usually put it into a city I know is free to make missionaries for a while once organized religion starts up. Or I use it to explore.

Well, I have an idea. Spread taoism in Washington and we will run pacifism for fast GEngineer. Of course, we hope GPFarm won't be sacred lands.

Hehe, still around!

The espionage looks ok. What little EP we are generating should be going to the north witches ya.

If GPfarm is the holy city, then we'll want to spread to Trojan Horse, Washington (for GEngineer) and maybe Boston (for stealing). If something else is the holy city then we'll want to spread one further time. I'd guess our missionary should spread to Washington in preparation for it to build monastery and missionaries during cottage spamming with Bureaucracy - or maybe Stone City can do the jobs faster.

If GPfarm is the holy city, then we'll want to spread to Trojan Horse, Washington (for GEngineer) and maybe Boston (for stealing). If something else is the holy city then we'll want to spread one further time. I'd guess our missionary should spread to Washington in preparation for it to build monastery and missionaries during cottage spamming with Bureaucracy - or maybe Stone City can do the jobs faster.

As stated earlier, I vote Washington. We need to get rid of that GEngineer to start mass GScientist birth.

There wasn't, but I have one now.
Since we go for fastest Currency. What you two suggest.
I put the slider on partial (10% at first) or I let accumulate the gold with help of merchants until I gain 60 gold. Then I can make a third of currency with.

0%, 100% and enough to finish or trade a critical tech are the only slider positions I think are sound. Other positions generate rounding errors for no particular advantage.

Usually binary research is best. 0%, 100%, etc because of the free beaker at 0%. I wouldn't worry too much about this. Just tech towards Currency as fast as possible following the PPP.

In practice games, I have made the mistake of leaving it at 0% a few turns, or picking the wrong tech to research. Try to avoid doing that lol.

0%, 100% and enough to finish or trade a critical tech are the only slider positions I think are sound. Other positions generate rounding errors for no particular advantage.

That is what I thought. The famous binary research. ;)

Top Bottom