CFC ISDG-Bonding

Not a problem, mate. Can't you just pass the plumbing off as adding "character" to the house? ;)

I'm still keeping an eye out for those Bulldogs knuckledusters, azza... a classy weapon ;)

azzaman333 said:
@Robi, I am a little too busy right now to add another PBEM.

no worries, another time then:)

Sweetacshon said:
Not a problem, mate. Can't you just pass the plumbing off as adding "character" to the house? ;)

No the "character" comes from my dogs gigantic "sleeping" pits they dug in the back yard. "Dogs for sale..free cat with every dog."( I even will throw in a 50pound bag of dog food)

Hint to all the fathers..

WD-40 removes crayon marks from walls...even freshly painted walls."I was just trying to help you." Anyone want a 4 year old girl..cute, doesnt eat much real cheap..best offer. Must pick up no shipping.

Impress your wives look like a real handy man next time your little artist decides to draw a mural instead of napping.... :mad: Hard to get mad at her...it was some of her best work yet. :)

Does anyone want to beat the crap out of a lousy swede? :king:

That's fine by me, we can make it an aloha one too. Any preferences Mr.C?

Do you have warlords? Otherwise, vanilla works for me. The rest can be random for all I care. :)

I don't have warlords yet. So a small pangea with random civs ok. If so send me your email and we can get the alohan/isdg party started:)

daveshack and sweet..sending out the pbems in a minute.

Sweet.. random gives.....greeks vs romans. Should be interesting.(I am playing greek. :( ).

Dave.. random gives...... China vs USA(Roosevelt for me, dont know for you)

robboo said:
daveshack and sweet..sending out the pbems in a minute.

Sweet.. random gives.....greeks vs romans. Should be interesting.(I am playing greek. :( ).

Dave.. random gives...... China vs USA(Roosevelt for me, dont know for you)

Just like to say i love the greeks! that strength +1 on your Uu is awesome-coupled with some farms and a wonder means your philo trait can really kick in.

am i alex in our game?

well thats just plain awesome-though i gotta say-as can be seen by mine and robs game- i love the 2 movers too, war chariots and keshiks i love :D

btw, ive drawn first blood in mine and RM's game everyone :D

got a promo out of it too.

post spoilers.....and links. Soon as I get a turn back my are going up in my CDZ forum.

That would mean taking pictures/making an effort.

I still havnt made spoilers for about half of my games, i think RM has one for this game at cdz.

Top Bottom