Onan's Speed-Optimized GMR Game

Perhaps Egypt would like to hire a Roman spy? :smoke:

Sorry, this ability is not tradeable. :(

Can Roman spy steal tech? Ramsy would consider if they can steal some juicy tech from the Songhai, the tech monster

We Songhai are glad to share our technology with our non crazy neighbors. Here you can see our civil servants working hard along the river digging canals. We call it irrigation and would be glad to share this technology with you for a nominal price.

Yekaterinburg is no more. :twitch:

Roman spies have infiltrated the Great Library and stolen enough scrolls to push us into the tech lead. Caesar has decreed we Should now have libraries as well. :goodjob:

Songhai scholars have retreated to our monasteries and churches and declared our resolution to have nothing more to do with the world at large. With the theft of vital scrolls, we now believe the outside world has nothing to offer other than betrayal and greed, and feel compelled to build ever greater monuments to our own past glories.

We find it odd that the Romans claim to be the leader in technologies without even entering the medieval era like the rest of the civilized world.

Songhai scholars have retreated to our monasteries and churches and declared our resolution to have nothing more to do with the world at large. With the theft of vital scrolls, we now believe the outside world has nothing to offer other than betrayal and greed, and feel compelled to build ever greater monuments to our own past glories.

We find it odd that the Romans claim to be the leader in technologies without even entering the medieval era like the rest of the civilized world.

Bah, if you want to enter on the path of feudalism and bureaucracy, you are welcome to it! Our scientists prefer to bask in their classical glory.

Caesar is beginning to wonder about the hermit kingdom of India. He sits on our borders, making no attempt at communication, and seems to vanish from this earth for days on end! What manner of ruler is this?

Meanwhile in the East, the Evil Aztec armies are poised to rise again....

Last turn I checked, Aztec lost the captured city. However they must have pillaged the Chinese wine, Egyptians are not happy about losing the toxicated!

Edit: that city is razed? Ahhhh, the evil, very evil indeed, no life can be spared.

Chinese Russian refugees are flooding across the open plains towards us. Do the Chinese Russians need help to push back the horde of Aztecs or have they stopped their advances with the destruction of Yekaterinburg?

Last turn I checked, Aztec lost the captured city. However they must have pillaged the Chinese wine, Egyptians are not happy about losing the toxicated!

Really? :lol:

The maniacal Aztecs have indeed burnt Yekaterinburg to the ground, slaughtering most of it's citizens and capturing the rest to take back to their temples which the most horrific stories surround. It is a dark day for the Chinese-Russians, our military strength is depleted, especially with the loss of our precious herds of horses, and the Great Montezuma is closing his iron fist around our second city which will fall shortly!

At this point it is only a matter of time before his armies march on our capitol and all will fall to ruin. If any are interested in stemming the Aztec hordes and saving our country we would be eternally grateful!

At this point it is only a matter of time before his armies march on our capitol and all will fall to ruin. If any are interested in stemming the Aztec hordes and saving our country we would be eternally grateful!

I will accept peace if you give me some cotton.

I must say I'm surprised that you're offering peace at such a light cost, perhaps Monty is having a change of heart? Of course I accept! :)

I must say I'm surprised that you're offering peace at such a light cost, perhaps Monty is having a change of heart? Of course I accept! :)

His armies need gold to maintain their rampage. We would be glad to offer you horses if you wish to build some more defenses should the peace treaty fall through.

Hey, that was a speedy turn, let's keep that going!

So, the Aztecs are disrupting world trade as well now. Of course, everyone knows what peace would be used for by them--to re-arm and prepare an even more devastating invasion!

Roman scouts have visited the outskirts of Timbuktu, and have seen, alongside the wondrous Great Library, another large structure being raised up.

Monty is 4 turns away from bankrupt. The world is curious about how they can dig such a hole just to raze some border city and annoy the world leaders.

Monty must be heading towards Russia to finish the unfinished business.

Cities will continue to grow and we will dodge a bankrupt situation if the green russians give us some cotton. It's a fair deal due to the extreme situation that they are facing(about to lose another city in 2 turns). If not we will raze and pillage his city so the bankrupt moment is an utopia from both cases.

We are open for more larger discussions. Our citizen are more educated and are now more conscious about what their Great Leader Monty has decided recently. Hence why Monty proposed a fair peace deal. He wants to show that he also has a human heart(damn this is soooo cute!!!).

We are open to give back a worker for 50 :c5gold: too.

We are open to collaborate for foreign campaigns if we are well paid but also if it's really necessary. Now it's time for us to retreat and make sure that our infrastructures will follow the pace of the more educated and rich civs.

Listen all...Egypt and Rome try to manipulate the world as it seems to be their real goal now. Think about it. Some great military leaders can ally and show them who is the real boss.

Hey, that was a speedy turn, let's keep that going!
Roman scouts have visited the outskirts of Timbuktu, and have seen, alongside the wondrous Great Library, another large structure being raised up.

Yes the Indian ruler is awake once more - watch out!

Your Roman scouts need glasses. The Songhai are building only small structures of no import to anyone else in the world. We are a nomadic people, relying on our horses, tents, and mosques of unusual size.

Mosques of unusual size, huh? Sounds like something a great person might appreciate!

So much information being shared here. Our defenses are up but we are in the dark. What info is valid and what is not? Maybe India is wise in staying quiet and letting his neighbors fight it out.

Top Bottom