New GMR hotseat game, regular players please

I seem to not have been getting notifications for this game...or at least, not for this turn. Playing it now!

Its working again (I'm getting notifications).

Hooray my turn! :D

and I'm done, it's on to tab now ... turbo engine!!

ok gonna play my turn when i will come back home for supper in like 1h30 hours.

Faster already lol :D

It literally takes 5 minutes to play a turn (including game load time). I can understand if people can't go faster than 1 turn per day, but 1 turn should definitely be doable consistently. It'll probably settle in after a little while.

Got a notification today, so that seems to be working fine now. Turn is away to E.

Hail to the American Trolls!

Yeah, its working now. And I check every 2 hours or so. Thanks!

Greetings Arabia! Are you rolling in the luxuries yet? :D

Our people benefit from internal trade of a soft, white fiber. Perhaps one day we will find a use for it that will make us happy.

Soft and white fibre, if the resources are not scattered, Siamnese people may find them again bordering with ... this time Arabic people. And the trade prospect for Siamnese will not be good.

Siamnese people find themselves cornered to the coast, hope there will be enough room for us to expand to a 4-city empire without resorting to early violence.

I have not found anybody yet. I suspected this with russia because they usually are more or less isolated when start bias are enabled on continent maps.

How do people have lux's hooked up already?!

And I haven't found anybody else yet, either.

It's only soft and white fibre, which is the raw material to make silk, basically implying that silk is on site but not yet learnt the art to make silk. Lol, hope I did not misunderstand.

haven't seen anybody either ... onan, are you getting notifications from GMR alright today?

Nope, no notifications today, for either game I'm playing.

EEE, you understood mostly correct. It's a different soft, white fiber. :)

Risky opportunity unless you can take down at least two players at the same time, right?:D

You mean when 7 players can help a victim right after turn 40? Damned great plains :lol:

Love is in the air i can feel it.

Top Bottom