New Soundtrack

orlanth

Storm God. Yarr!
Here's a new version of the soundtrack I made. It should work with any version of the Warhammer mod; you might want to hang onto the zip file a while so you can extract again if you install a new version of the game (I think version 1.5 is coming in not too long..) This'll probably be the last soundtrack I make, but you can customize it with whatever songs you like by putting your mp3s in the Sounds/Soundtrack folders and editing track names in XML/Audio/AudioDefines.xml . (Or just play Winamp; it's easier ;))

:rockon: :band:

Instructions
Download Assets.zip here : (full link files.filefront.com/Assetszip/;12325650;/fileinfo.html )
Copy into your Warhammer folder
Unzip (it should extract itself into Assets subfolders)

How is this different from the one in the mod? I feel that the mods soundtrack is pretty good.

I'm assuming it fixes the various broken links, so you won't get the error messages and you'll get more/different tracks playing more often.

Nice job, orlanth.

Thanks, I'll just wait until PL upload version 1.5 with these changes. Loving the music from EMA.

Crazy European languages :)

We'll reupload the sound files when we reissue the mod with 3.19 compatibility.

Lol i forgot to write in english. Well It's Danish and I was asking for a re-upload :)

I will be looking forward til the reissue then :)

Top Bottom