Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, aimee, it's Google… they're the same horsehockye as Microsoft but shinier. Absolute proof that you can polish a turd.

I used to get good news things in it but there's a lot of junk now especially "rapidshare hotfile mp3s" or whatever.

College Apps... they never end :suicide:

And it's only making me more paranoid. And I'm never usually paranoid about anything.

Nothing is worth raving about anymore. :(

Nothing.

I agree.

*remembers something, takes a gander at the last page*

And same here. Getting surgery next week isn't helping that crisis either.

When I sit here, I think to myself about what the point of absolutely everything is, and I find myself having nothing to support myself with. Definitely questions the point of existence for me.

Oh stop the manic-depressive rants, man, there's always something to rave about.

Rant: To many rants about nothing to rave about.

Life. Pets. Food. The site. The Staff. (I hope the Staff likes me more now. ;)) Weather. Anything. Everything. You get the idea. (I hope.)

Life. Pets. Food. The site. The Staff. (I hope the Staff likes me more now. ;)) Weather. Anything. Everything. You get the idea. (I hope.)

I could give a very cryptic and depressing response in return that would come off as being whiny or a complainer, so I will just say...

You be happy, Plutonian and I can be in a crisis :D

My mouse wheel stopped working. And I'm one of those people who uses the mouse wheel a lot for like scrolling down, opening new tabs, etc.

See, d.highland? You can rave about your crisis.

Rant: The store ran out of 2% milk, had to get whole milk, and my stomach doesn't agree.

Remember my rants from earlier about how everything was predictable?

Now, the short-term predictability has vanished. It's a rant because unexpected negative events are happening, in direct opposition to ANYTHING I expect to happen, good or bad.

I can tell life is doing this to spite me. :mad:

On top of that, the dream I had last night explicitly stated I will absolutely never get the things I really, really want.

God you people are depressing.

This is the Rants thread.
That doesn't mean you guys have to be so mind-numbingly depressing. It seems all you guys ever do is engage in 'Depression Olympics' with the recent spat of Existential Crises being the most annoying.

That doesn't mean you guys have to be so mind-numbingly depressing. It seems all you guys ever do is engage in 'Depression Olympics' with the recent spat of Existential Crises being the most annoying.

I suppose, for me (don't know about the rest of you), I need an outlet to vent my thoughts. This forum happens to be a good place for that; it gives the benefit of anonymity while somewhat paradoxically feels familiar, and the people here are generally friendly and supportive. I wouldn't dare discuss half the depressing things I've posted here with my parents, I don't have any close friends, psychologists are too damn expensive, and counsellors I have to talk to face-to-face, something with I'm uncomfortable with. I was posting at a forum for depressed people but I feel this community is actually a more supportive environment. I'll admit it can be seen as rather annoying and/or selfish though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom