Flags as Leaderheads - COMPLETE LIST

spincrus

sol invictus
This is a complete listing of the Flags as Leaderheads graphic modpack series.

This list will eventually get updated whenever a new pack is posted. Please use CTRL + F to search through this thread.

- Flags as Leaderheads - PACK 1:

America (Colonial/Union Flag)
Arab League
Austria (Republic of)
Byzantine Empire (Late)
China (Imperial Flag, w/ Dragon)
China (Imperial Flag, w/o Dragon)
China (People's Republic of)
England (Coat of Arms of London)
England
France
France (Ancien Regime)
France (Charlemagne's Flag/Holy Roman Empire)
Germany (Third Reich Naval Ensign)
Germany (Prussia)
Germany (Teutonic Order)
Gokturk (Ancient Turkish State)
Greece (Kingdom of)
Greece (Modern)
Greece (Ancient)
India (Early Indian Symbol of Chakra)
India (Modern)
Iran (Early)
Iran (Modern)
Iran (Persia)
Italy (With Fascist Eagle and Fasces)
Italy (Lombardia)
Japan (Rising Sun)
Kenya
NATO
Oman (Sultanate of / Modern)
Rome (SPQR)
Russia (Muscovy)
Russia (USSR)
Russia (Modern)
Saudi Arabia
Swaziland
Turkey (Ottoman Empire)
Turkey (Republic of)
United Nations (UN)

- Flags as Leaderheads - PACK 2:

America (Alabama)
America (California)
America (Maryland)
America (Rhode Island)
America (Texas)
America (Virginia)
America (Confederation Flag)
America (United States of)
Argentina
Australia
Brazil (Imperial)
Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul)
Brazil (Sao Paulo)
Denmark
European Union
Finland
Germany (Imperial)
Mexico
Norway
Spain
Sweden

- Flags as Leaderheads - PACK 3:

Assyria
Belgium
Bulgaria (Pre WWII)
Bulgaria (WWII and Post WWII)
Cambodia (Pre Revolution)
Cambodian Khmer Rebels
Canada
Cherokee Nation
Cuba
Czechoslovakia
Dutch (16th Century)
Egypt (Modern)
Egypt (Kingdom of)
Estonia
Hungary
Indonesia
Iraq (Kingdom of)
Iraq (Modern, Baas Regime)
Ireland (Presidential)
Ireland
Japan
Jordan
Korea (South)
Korea (North)
Laos (Pre Revolution)
Laos (Post Revolution)
Latvia
Lebanon
Lithuania
Pakistan
Palestine
Poland
Romania
Saxe-Coburg
Switzerland
Syria (Post WWII - Kingdom of)
Syria (Modern - United Arab Republic)
Thailand
Vietnam (North)
Vietnam (South)
Welsh
Yugoslavia

Request Threads: These are the request threads that have been opened up till now. They are here only for reference purposes.
- Request Thread #1

All of your work is beautifull !! Good job ! Not only did it cheer up my CIV with a new flavor, it also helped me to put some nice flags (NK,SK,USSR,USA,PRC) in my essay about the korean war !

Thank you for all the hard work you did.:goodjob:

Originally posted by hookmonkey
All of your work is beautifull !! Good job ! Not only did it cheer up my CIV with a new flavor, it also helped me to put some nice flags (NK,SK,USSR,USA,PRC) in my essay about the korean war !

Thank you for all the hard work you did.:goodjob:
Oh, thank you for your support :)

Are you currently taking request for flags? If so, I would like some more confederate flags, for use in different era's.

The Bonnie Blue Flag for the Ancient Age.

On 9 January 1861, the Convention of the People of Mississippi adopted an Ordinance of Secession. With the announcement of the Ordinance, a large blue flag bearing a single white star was raised over the capitol building in Jackson.

The STARS 'N BARS (omit the .... lines) for the Medieval Age.

The original flag of the Confederate States of America, commonly known as the "STARS AND BARS", was approved by the Congress of the Provisional Government of the Confederate States, and first hoisted over the capitol building in Montgomery, Alabama, on the afternoon of the 4th day of March, 1861.

The first flag was raised over the capitol in Montgomery by Miss Letitia Christian Tyler, the granddaughter of President John Tyler.

Specification:
The flag of the Confederate States of America shall consist of a red field with a white space extending horizontally through the center, and equal in width to one-third the width of the flag. The red space above and below to be the same width as the white. The union blue extending down through the white space and stopping at the lower red space. In the center of the union a circle of white stars corresponding in number with the States in the Confederacy.

The second national flag, for the Industrial Age.

The second flag of the Confederate States of America, commonly known as the"STAINLESS BANNER", was created by an Act of the Congress of the Confederate States (Statutes at Large, First Congress, Session III, Chapter 88), approved by the President on the 1st day of May, 1863.

Specification:
The Congress of the Confederate States of America do enact, That the flag of the Confederate States shall be as follows: the field to be white, the length double the width of the flag, with the union, (now used as the battle flag,) to be a square of two thirds the width of the flag, having the ground red; thereon a broad saltier of blue, bordered with white, and emblazoned with white mullets or five pointed stars, corresponding in number to that of the Confederate States.

The third and final national flag, for the Modern Age.

The third and final flag of the Confederate States of America, was created by an Act of the Congress of the Confederate States (Second Congress, Session II), approved by the President on the 4th day of March, 1865, four years to the day after the first raising of the STARS AND BARS in Montgomery.

Specifications:
The Congress of the Confederate States of America do enact, That the flag of the Confederate States shall be as follows: The width two-thirds of its length, with the union (now used as the battle flag) to be in width three-fifths of the width of the flag, and so proportioned as to leave the length of the field on the side of the union twice the width of the field below it; to have the ground red and a broad blue saltier thereon, bordered with white and emblazoned with mullets or five pointed stars, corresponding in number to that of the Confederate States; the field to be white, except the outer half from the union to be a red bar extending the width of the flag.

Ancient (Known as the Betsy Ross Flag, already spotted in your collection as Colonial / Union Flag)

Medieval (15 States in the Union)

Industrial (This flag was used between 1863-1865)

PS: Nice alternate for the confederacy:

The flag of General Robert E. Lee's HQ.

Edit: Oops... didn't know there was a request thread. Could someone please move this two replies???

Can i use your flags in a scenario?

You forgot the flags of: Portugal ----> my beloved country (kingdom of, imperial, actual), Zimbabwe, Timor, Botswana, Zambia, Burkina Faso, Japan (shogun times, industrial ages), Spain (imperial), Castilla, Leon, Castilla & Leon, Aragon, Caliphate of Granada, Taiph of Cordova (Corduba in Spanish), Morocco, Lybia, Tunisia, Carthage, Mauritania, Ocidental Saraha, Ocidental Samoa,Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Alto Volta (before Burkina Faso), Austria-Hungary Empire, Habsburg Dinasty, CAF (Central Africa Republic), Lesoto, Scotland, Slovakia, Czeckoslovakia(correct one) and Israel

I would appreciate if you post those in the pack 4 :mad: :goodjob:

Para todos os Portugueses e Brasileiros aqui no Civ Fanatics' Center: Sabiam que "Carrack" quer dizer "nau" como aquelas dos descobrimentos

Panzer_Blitz said:
Can you make an Austrian Flag ?
There is already one, dah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Rolo_Master said:
"Heróis do mar, nobre povo, nação valente, imortal...

No nosso hino é:
"Herois do mar, nobre povo,
Nação valente e imortal"

I hate necro posting with a passion but: there seem to be no advisor pcxs.

Top Bottom