might be a stupid question

So for a few bucks, you'd recommend it?
Most definitely yes. Not as good as BtS, but very good and good for a change of pace. And best "wonder" movies of Civ-like games (the wonders in SMAC are called secret projects.)

Thx all, next time I see it on the cheap, I'll pick it up.
Actually considering my fascination with the civ series, I'm surprised I never got it.

Quite simply put, your civilization has amassed espionage points, Windsor has already covered this, but in addition to what he has said there are four buildings which boost it they are:

Courthouse (Code of Laws
Security Bureau (Democracy)
Intelligence agency (Communism)
Jail (Constitution)

and technically palace but you can only have one of those.

To take advantage of espionage you can build spies alphabet) and with those you can perform missions like stealing techs blowing up mines destroying city defenses inducing revolt changing civics ETC

Castles bro. Castles. Especially with Ziggurat & Spy slot filled & Engi bulb & Pro discount.

Steal all the techs!

@brian52799
Your original question was indeed a good question. Don't be discouraged by comments by posters making jokes/grammar critiques. I enjoy reading posts for content, but also for entertainment.

If I were you, I might interpret the comments as mean spirited. The guys making grammar jokes are good guys. I am certain no harm was intended. I do like to call out posters that I know, but it was a bit harsh for those guys to call you out on you first forum post!

@Pangaea
I was laughing at your pics so hard that tears came to my eyes!

Castles bro. Castles. Especially with Ziggurat & Spy slot filled & Engi bulb & Pro discount.

Steal all the techs!

I hope nobody in the learning phase of CIV takes this serious.

Castles are probably the worst building together with bunkers, doesn't matter with which leader.

Espionage Economy is powerful when being backwards, but even then, a FIN leader would easily outperform a PRO one, because the espionage-slider created far more :espionage: than ever could be produced by whipping valuable pop that could work Cottages into super-expensive Courthouses.

I sometimes feel it should be Random Loss Generator instead, but yes, it's basically the heart of the game. A lot in this game comes down to some extent to random chance, which is generally lumped into the RNG box. Especially for combat, where the roll of the dice can really screw you hard, particularly in the early game where every win or loss matters more than when you have a 50-unit stack or whatever.

The best is, that the guitar also falls on him afterwards.

He continued his workout with hammer-, uhm, cat-throwing probably ^^ .

So for a few bucks, you'd recommend it?

That's a most definitive, and highly recommended, affirmative bro.

The search begins ;)
For now I'll set the over under at 5 bucks. We'll see if I have to change it.

Top Bottom