national registry v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like you need more regular posters? Since this is the only website I really ever visit these days you can expect me to keep coming back again and again...:goodjob:

Name: Dexter
Political Beliefs: Liberal Centralist:D
Previous Mandates: None
Future Hopes: To gain a high ranking position
Background: I can't get that damn Civ3 to work so its back to Civ2!:lol:

Welcome Dexter!

As Duke has already mentioned, we could use a high-ranking member to join the "Inner Circle" right now. If you feel like jumping in, we'd love to have you along.

You can read some old turn threads if you'd like to be familiar with what's happened lately (and you have some time on your hands ;)). We of United Fanatica have been at war for much of the latter years, and are now starting to establish our dominance completely on the world stage.

Yet, there is still much to do. It would be great if you could take over a governorship of a province. Basically, our cities are broken into groups of about 6-10 cities and these provinces carry their own names (after moons in our Solar System if you didn't notice). A governor's job is to download the game, look at the production in each of his/her cities, and make recommendations as to what should be built next and in the near future. Mr. Spice, Dell, and Elibb have set up a pretty nice template for governing, so check out their threads if you'd like.

If you decide to move in on Duke's science ministry, it would merely entail putting together a list of techs, in order, that we should be researching during the next batch of turns. Duke has performed this task with great aplomb, and you can always look at his specific threads to get an idea.

That's about it. You'll end up having a city named after you in all liklihood as well - maybe even a warmongering ship if we're lucky enough to put some more out on the seas! What more could you ask for?

Hope you stick around and enjoy. You're not the only one that's here after a bad or not-so-amazing Civ3 experience by the way. :)

Thanks for the welcome!:goodjob:
I'll go then for one of the city Governor jobs. Seems to suit what I enjoy best.
Thanks again!

Its going to be difficult joining this so late but I'll give it a try.

Name: anarchywrksbest
Political beliefs: Unionism
Previous mandates: none
Future hopes:To make a difference to the people of this great land.
Backgound: I bought Civ2 in 1996 so I've been playing for 6 years. But I only got the internet last summer so a whole new Civ world has been opened up to me.

Very welcome, Anarchy! Don´t worry, if you read the few latest turn threads and download the game to have a look, then you will have a pretty good idea about what is going on. The rest of us look forward to your participating in the discussions. If you have any questions, feel free to either ask them on the forum or pm anyone of us. :)

Turn thread 1855-1863
Turn thread 1842-1855

(The saved game is posted in the turn threads.)

Name: The Brutallion

Place: In my mum's bungalow plotting

Mandate: No thanks, don't get me wrong but I don't like dating men

Politics: Increased tax breaks for coffee drinkers

Future hopes: Re-introduction of cocaine into ALL cola drinks, especially TAB

Name: Starlifter
Political Beliefs: Conservative to Liberal
Previous Mandates: None
Future Hopes: Crush the enemy, see them driven before us, to hear the lamentation of their women....
Background: Civ2 Lives!

I am against all wars and would prefer world peace. I also prefer to make alliances with as many other countrys as possible and if needed use them in a world war to win.

Sadly everyone hates us so its unlikely you will get your wish of world peace...

I already posted today that I wanted to be governer of the Roman province, but Starlifter hasn't posted since the 11th. Can I still be govener or is the election over?

All other info: ? don't gen it. I just joined.

I already posted today that I wanted to be governer of the Roman province, but Starlifter hasn't posted since the 11th. Can I still be govener or is the election over?

LOL, I've posted lots and lots since the 11th, but in other threads! You should take a look at the threads by date to see what is most recent :).

We gave you Triton Province, which was open. I was about to be Governor of it, in addition to the Roman duties, but I saw your post elsewhere and told you about Triton, and Kev formally approved it when he logged on.

So You Be Da Man, Doood.

Welcome, Philospher12.... Governor of Triton! May you rule wisely!

:)

My location: The capital
Previous mandate's: military leader
current mandate: N/A

profile: The one who went a way to set up the apolyton version, but would like to join here again!

Political belief's: To make the place our and great for all!

This is the national registry for the first Demo game and as such, is mostly out of date now.
If you want to take part in the new demo game then please just post whatever ideas you may have in the "What next?" thread and we can start a new Register of citizens when the new forum opens for Game number two! :goodjob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom