Bribing a van

catalin72

Prince
I have a question.If want to bribe a city and city have a van with a good thing,but 2 spaces distance,will be lost and that van is bribed,is none,how can use ?

Interesting question catalin72. I never thought about bribing a van. I am going to move this off of here (GOTM spoiler thread) and to another subforum for a wider audience.

I suppose if you deliver a None van you get the one time bonus but no trade route but that is just speculation. Save your game, do some experimentation, and report back please.

I maked the experimentations.Gold received for van small amount,cities with 0 trade routes will make 2 new trade routes but ...inside:),for Persepolis example,Persepolis dye to Persepolis +1 trade,Persepolis beads to Persepolis +1 trade.Cities with 1 trade routes will make too 2 new trade routes inside.Cities with 2 trade routes will eliminate a previous trade route and will make 2 trade routes inside.For cities with 3 routes no effect.
But I have a problem.I bribed that van with 160 gold to take minimum 400 gold for that van far away.Rehoming van not allowed in GOTM,but if is sure from a city 2 tiles distance,can make home city for van ?

I think is a solution.Can send a save when the turn with van bribed starts,so can verify if that van is from that city using 'reveal map ' in cheat mode.

Sorry for error with support from a city,I'm idiot,sure can make support from a city INSIDE or pressing 'h' outside,in the city tile:)). Hurry hurry my bad style...
If a city have max 2 trade routes,that NONE van will make 2 new trade routes but exactly how I wrote,inside of that city,city X to city X +1 trade,city X to city X +1 trade.For a city having 2 trade routes before to send NONE van in city,an 'external' route is eliminated to make 2 new routes inside.
I maked other tests,with 2 new van these inside routes will disappear.Is strange,but that's it.
I saw here a post about food vans,how can eliminate a food route,in double sense maybe,I don't remember.
Anyway,I will send the save with that van for GOTM181,I want to use with home city normally home city,Xinjian,to be verified if is from that city.Before to eliminate Chinese,most cities were investigated with spies,to see if loose engineers bribing cities,so more engi were bribed before the cities,too other units,cavalry,etc.
If you want to see that 'nice ' van before submitting,I will send you a link from a storage site with a save private message.

Top Bottom