The Breaking Storm, 1919-1945

What a great info. I can already hear the hammer blows but give us a hint on what navy will see the first new ships ...:hatsoff:

This "square" on the Italian BB... Was it only in the WW2 version ?

I don't know what it is exactly, but WWII era cruisers, regardless of nation, and some of their Cold War era modernization's I think were some of the "coolest" looking vessels to ever sail. Just my humble opinion.

The new ships as usual all like great Delta.

Delta_Strife, do you plan to make a model of the submarine Type XXI, Type 201?

Hey Stran,

Doubt on both because Type XXI was made by Wrymshadow and his subs are good. The type 201 is super similar to the type 205 I did so would never know at civ level the differences.

Cheers,
Delta

Hey Stran,

Doubt on both because Type XXI was made by Wrymshadow and his subs are good. The type 201 is super similar to the type 205 I did so would never know at civ level the differences.

Cheers,
Delta
Thanks for the answer. It may then make Type I? I am engaged in converting your models Arsenal of Democracy. You make great sprites model, good luck to you in your work!

Delta, I have found the same graphic issue as I posted before about an Italian battleship with Iron Duke's attack animation. Transparent square appears around the unit for a very short time when it fires the guns.

Delta, I have found the same graphic issue as I posted before about an Italian battleship with Iron Duke's attack animation. Transparent square appears around the unit for a very short time when it fires the guns.
That is an easy fix... it has one of the light smoke or shadow shades as the background. Just change the Background to the Transparent Magenta Color = R: 255, G: 0, B: 255
You cannot see it because it is so close to the Pure Magenta color.

I left a present for you. Check your mail.

Top Bottom