Local tracking of personal Records

Another worthy addition to LeoPaRd "Records", i think...

I've been Woandering around too much; Gain control over all 28 Wonders through conquest while playing against Egypt, Babylon, Greece, Iroquois, Incas and Six Allied City-States without having built any of your own. Manhattan (5 Nukes in stock - but loaded in Nuclear Subs near enough to each of their Capitals!), Apollo Program (SS-Ready for Launch) & Utopia Projects must also be almost completed under these conditions... Pangea_Small, King+ Levels, Time+Science+Cultural Victories & Epic Pace.

;)

Pouakai (btw)... those Aurora photographs at National Geographics were simply amazing.
Too bad, the intended "Tension relief" thread is now locked - forever!
The nearby Star is on a collision course with some historical behavior of monumental proportions.
Flares you say? NO... the perfect Storms.

IIRC, it was 1989 and the Hockey game between Montréal and Boston had just started.
Watching TeeVee, what an evening it could have been.
Flare, baby. A giga one.
The whole Hydro-Electric grid went fried up for Hours in Québec.

Planet Earth is vulnerable, Satellites in orbit, thank God for the EMF.
It might be spectacular to watch but Jupiter gets hits by traveling Rocks the size of Manhattan island often enough. Bigger than us and luckily, in the way.

Cross-Fingers.

Nice plan :) I especially like 3); I would take it as far as triggering all victory conditions in one turn (being the turn of the UN vote). I always found it a pity that civ games only register one victory type. Other (standard map etc):

"Nemesis": Win a domination victory without declaring war and only conquering original capitals.

Too easy! ;)
But you're most welcome here... while i possibly have your already busy attention;

You'll have to come up (soon) with some idea or recommendation of a 80x80 Mod_Icon for your "Building Made Fun!" to identify it on the popups and on the registered DB Records since the code will deploy best Scores with an overlay tied with the specific Balance Mod that was used to reach the current top score.

Comes in, WWGD or another -- plouck, you're off the main screen unless another game is started and resolved with more points!! Indefinitely.
That sort of stuff.

PS; And from now on, you are known to me as Mr_Slot J... i prefer (expanded!) hexadecimals to confusion or extensively complex identifiers. :D:cool:

Hey... i've been "thinking";

LeapHard: Culture Bomb everything within your grasp and leave only the Capital tiles (or water nearby!) as opponents' Territory. InlandSea map, Settler difficulty against a minimum of three Civs & one CityState... Cultural Win only.

I finally have an icon idea (sorry for the delay): the city hall of Leuven, one of the most beautiful buildings in Belgium and in my current home city! A good pic would be this; I made a basic circular version, but a fancy background instead of the white sky and maybe the towers peaking out of the circle would be awesome! :D I'm just not that good with graphics myself.

I'll do my best!
But just for fun... here's what i had done temporarily for some pre-alpha popups testing!
:D

PS; City Hall? Looks more like a Cathedral to me! ;)

PS2; Done!

Attachments

• BMF_base.png
    BMF_base.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 153
Hey Zyxpsilon,
since you need an icon for my mod i got a small idea here (attached to the post). Like Moriboe, my knowledge about creating graphical art is limited. :blush:

Attachments

• 2006_12_dome.jpg
    2006_12_dome.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 22,504
  • cultural_capitals_dome.jpg
    cultural_capitals_dome.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 74
You do realize the basic size is 80x80 and the effective area for such images is only about 64!
I'd have to lose a lot of resolution from that specific Stained_Glass_Work.

I could use the same trick used with Decimatus' CTP Overlay for your CulturalCapitals (superb gameplay twist, btw) identifier though.
I'll see what i can do to make it somehow less dense and contrasting while retaining the essentials above.

Top Bottom