:eek: you can have the cows or elephants :p

I hope there is still land for me to make a settler when it's my turn :D

And I can take the cows...:yumyum:

Wait until the next day, and if Olaf doesn't do it then, then Woopdeedoo can go

Olaf only comes on at night

Give him tonight to say what he is doing. :ninja:

OLAAAAAAFFFF
Get over here!

I'm having trouble with the mod still. I'm working on it, but as I said earlier, just skip me 'till I've got it sorted.

He just said to skip him civ'ed :p
That makes you up woopdeedoo?

Had a look at the save, going to swap from libraries to settlers straight away to settle some cities. We need more of them! Also, we have WAY too few workers. Gonna get some of those out ASAP. Once done, the libs can be rescheduled. Tech-wise, I'm going to beeline construction. some cats would be nice. I would really like to get an army together so we can start scouting North etc. Anyway, will try and play sometime today. Will play between 10 and 15 turns if that's ok with the rest of the roster.

T0 - Adjust research for max :gold:. 2pop whip lib in HJT.

T1 - Tech: IW>Meditation (For PH>Oracle) [I didn't think this one through and apologise to the team, you will see why later]
HJT: Lib>Settler
Iron discovered at Karakorum, henceforth known as Ivory City. 2pop whip IC lib. This was done due to :mad:
Move worker to Iron.

T2 - IC: Lib>TGW(6t)

T3 - Farm corn at HJT

T4 - Tech: Med>PH. Note that Willem has Alpha.

T5 - 3pop whip TGW.

T6 - Washington wants OB; OK.
IC: TGW>Settler. I move some of the chars to scout around what's going on.

T7 - Tech: PH>Alpha
HJT: Settler>Oracle
Settler moves to and founds Forest Hills

T8 - IC: Settler>Worker
Chariots are a-scoutin'.

T9 - Chops in for Oracle, due in 5t.

T10 - zzz

T11 - IC: Worker>Pyramids (These need chops to get!!!)
Oracle BIFAL. Found Karakorum (again!), Yoshie, you can rename it ;)

T12 - HJT>Barracks (massive :hammers: overflow due to worker finishing forest chop :D)
Workers are chopping and roading...

T13 - Tech: Alpha>Math
HJT: Barracks>Lighthouse
FH: Monument>Lib
Chariots are scouting Willem's (relatively poorly defended) territory.

T14: Meet Santander (?!?!?)

At this stage I decide to hand over. I did hit Enter so the next person can just start playing, I guess :D

All in all a peaceful set, some scouting, some coins acquired... I think we may consider getting a sword army together and merging them with our chariots and maybe attacking Willem before he can get any real semblance of an army together... Just sayin' ;)

Attachments

• Temujin BC-0240.CivBeyondSwordSave
    132.5 KB · Views: 38
Ok... Santander looks creepy...
Maybe he got a parrot in his head.
My Turnset:
Turn 0: Add a few Notes to the map, rename Karakorum Parrotville. Astounded at the unpromoted militias, I generously give the chariots in Utrecht Combat 2, Schock, charge, medic and Flanking respectively. A road from the corn to HJ town and a cottage near Ivory City. I give the unpromoted Archers City Garrison - I want an aggressive defensive strategy.
Turn 1: Camp finished, make road to Parrotville via Forest Hills. I just let my Chariots in Utrecht as I have ab-so-lu-tely NO idea what to do with them.
2: HJ town finishes Lighthouse, set to walls. Road to HJ town finished, start cottage. HJ town gets mad at me. Probably because of the Parrots.
3: Ivory City grows! Cottage finished, starting another one. Washingmachineton is now Buddhist. So we have a Jew Bloc and a Buddhist bloc (plus our glorious wild paganism)
4: Maths researched, archer finished in Parrotville, start on Barracks, set tech to monarchy because a) we NEED hereditary rule right now and b) Hunnic Archers! Set research rate to 60, more cottages
5: Ivory City's mad at me, Set HJ town to research to get Monarchy ASAP.
6: Miss d'Arc is BIAFAL (Born in a faraway land) and there are now 500,000 Mongols running around. Another Cottage done, Start building mine, road to Parrotville to be extended to our new quarry (to be built after the road).
7: Confucianism FIADL, Rosalind Franklin born in New York, which is now marked with a note.
8: Ramakrishna BIAFAL.
9: Monarchy, Hereditary rule, Polytheism.
10: Taoism FIADL. THIS IS RELIGIOUS GAME!
11: We get an offer from Washingmachineton: Polytheism for Monarchy. 1 turn for Polytheism? No thank you Mr America! However, paganist Mongolia becomes Taoist* Mongolia. We shall henceforth follow a new way to pillage and loot, all in balance with nature! Start a swordsman in Forest Hills.
12: We are amused as we meet a certain Brit (cookie if you know who). Open borders signed with this particular Brit.
13: Polytheism in, start Horseback riding as Mongols in chariots is utterly ridiculous. Stone!
14: Get the 'Mids, start work on Tao Monastery. See if we can get some other... friends...

There ya go.
* The Mongolian branch of Taoism involves Parrots.

Attachments

• Temujin AD-0350.CivBeyondSwordSave
    154.4 KB · Views: 50
We got a religion! Convert all our friends!!! (Except for Santander. He looks creepy and I want him gone)

And it's my turn now :D

Top Bottom