What if Civfanatics was a british tabloid

What does "ITYTIH" mean?

Also, agreed these are hilarious!:goodjob:

Actually, that's "Путин?", in reference to one of the Facebook comments, back when they were hinting Gajah Mada, trying to guess Putin for some reason... :lol: (Or rather, it should be, I think... :confused: Not sure why it is written as "ПутIн?")

Actually, that's "Путин?", in reference to one of the Facebook comments, back when they were hinting Gajah Mada, trying to guess Putin for some reason... :lol: (Or rather, it should be, I think... :confused: Not sure why it is written as "ПутIн?")

Maybe it's written in Ukrainian? For some reason?

Maybe it's written in Ukrainian? For some reason?

The reason being I'm churning these out despite doing 11-hour workdays back in the real world and my Russian is getting rusty after dropping Slavic languages in university 7 years ago. ;)

You could have had "Portuguese Princess prescribed pills post-percieved personality problem prognosis" for maximum alliteration! Still fantastic though. "Galleas just passing through" made me lol.

D'oh! Spent 10 minutes trying to find another P-word. I'm going Postal now...

"Sneaky Siamese Spy Steals Sejong's Secrets!

Telephones Tapped, claims Hacked-Off Hwach'a Man"

sorry, Hwach'a Man really was the best I could come up with :lol:

Surely there can be only one Civ that resorts to phone tapping:

I always get "the Voice" and "the View" mixed up, so you could imagine how perplexed I was at first. :crazyeye:

This is my first post on CFC, and I have just one thing to say: this thread is pure gold !! Keep going!

Hey BornInTheLoo, can you post your template for others to use?

Sure. Will clean it up a bit first, it´s a mess right now. Three things you don´t want to see being made: sausages, laws and tabloid front pages :lol:

I love how every headline tries to have every single word starting with the same letter. It is the little dettails like these that makes these covers genious :goodjob:

Oh dear, after only 6 days I have to resort tot senseless sensationalism...

Exceptional work people:D
Like the Monty Python shout out! Wait didn't Gajah Mada swear never to eat spices until he conquered SEA? Scandalous i say!

Top Bottom