What if Civfanatics was a british tabloid

What if Civfanatics were a slimming magazine?

Attachments

• slimming_world_1.jpg
    slimming_world_1.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 517
This thread is full of win. Thanks, friends!

Spoiler :
Getting To-Get-Her
Some of our reporters have heard rumors about Rome and the Byzantines getting back together. They’ve been divorced for nearly 2,000 years, but they might still have affection for each other. When asked about this, Augustus said, “I’d love to get back together. She was hot on page 3 the other day.” However, Theodora was not so optimistic. She said, “. I’ll never forget when Augustus had Boudicca as his mistress. He is a dishonest backstabber. Plus he is obsessed with domination. However, it is almost 2050 AD and Venice is in the lead for a time victory. We can’t let that happen. If it is necessary we might have to get back together again.

Attachments

• Caesar.jpg
    Caesar.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Theo.jpg
    Theo.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 60
Spoiler :
Getting To-Get-Her
Some of our reporters have heard rumors about Rome and the Byzantines getting back together. They’ve been divorced for nearly 2,000 years, but they might still have affection for each other. When asked about this, Augustus said, “I’d love to get back together. She was hot on page 3 the other day.” However, Theodora was not so optimistic. She said, “. I’ll never forget when Augustus had Boudicca as his mistress. He is a dishonest backstabber. Plus he is obsessed with domination. However, it is almost 2050 AD and Venice is in the lead for a time victory. We can’t let that happen. If it is necessary we might have to get back together again.

Haha, love Boudicca being his mistress!

Kurva? a polish friend joked about it, telling me: "if you know this word, you know half polish, as Poles use it every two words"

Top Bottom