Idea related to national wonders

TK_civftcs

Chieftain
So, I was thinking about National Wonders in this game and realized I've never really built them when going wide.

Has there been a mod which tries changing the requirement for National Wonders? Where as in vanilla BNW it is "Have building X in all cities", why not try out "Have population of size N live in cities that have built building X." ?

Some discussion about this would be nice, I can't seem to evaluate the validity of this idea completely by myself.

It is a known problem when going wide that u can't build them because u don't have the production to build the buildings for ir and even if u do building the national wonder takes for ever if you are on 8+ citys

In the NQ mod the finisher of Liberty says 15% production when building buildings for national wonders and 50% production when building national wonders
That helps to alow building national wonders in wide liberty Empires

Here a Link to the Mod:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nqmod/

Well, hello fellow countryman! ;)

What comes to my mind, is : They should be mapsize-based somehow, the larger the map, the more buildings required to build a national wonder.

Also, when using larger maps, the cost of a national wonder should not grow so expensive in relation to the number of cities (just to keep them buildable even in very large empires).

A game-mechanics thing I think.

Top Bottom