Getting the entirety of Central America out of Brazil (help)

Hruberen

Chieftain
So I was starting to go for a culture victory as Brazil, starting bordering Mongolia, Monty, Pacal, and Sweden.

Monty forward settled next to me, but I wasn't worried because of the whole AI never declares war thing. Got the Great Library, teched into drama for Parthenon and got that as well, I was planning to just get all of the work wonders when Mongolia Declares, I fend them off at my second city located on MT. Kilimanjaro. He's getting attacked by the Mayans, so they sue for peace and were crippled by the Mayans, but become my buddy for the remainder of the game.

From this point on the Aztecs will declare on me, destroy my trades and as I slaghter them sue for peace until the treaty is up and then declare shortly after.

As renaissance hits the Mayans have eaten Genghis and Gustavus, and I get word from Sweden that they're plotting against me, I thought I was well prepared but I wasn't, they're still at war with me now, along with the Aztecs, but neither of them are really doing anything.

Everyone is picking ideologies and I feel really far behind, as i'm just teching archeology, and my 2 cities are small (I lost Kilimanjaro to the Mayans), because there are not enough farms, and I'can't send out any workers to repair my lands because they'll just get pillaged again.

Attachments

• Before I fall.Civ5Save
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
Top Bottom