Hello

GaGaQueen1

Chieftain
Hello, I just started playing a Civilization V and I really love this game! I wanted to ask if it's possible to extract models of leaders from game, like Theodora. I would really liked to have her model extracted. If you can help me, I will really appreciate that. Thanks in advance! :)

You'll need to use Nexus Buddy 2 to convert the GR2 model to NB2. Using the scripts linked in the Nexus Buddy 2 thread, you can import into Blender. Assuming you don't use Blender as your primary 3D program, you can do an export from there. Finally, you'll need to use TexMod to extract the textures from within the game.

EDIT: You can extract the GR2's from the game's FPK files using the Nexus script (part of the CiV SDK), or Dragon UnPACKer.

Is there soemone who is willing to make Theodora's model enabled for blender? I just can't with this, I tried for 3 days to extract models but nothing, I'm really noob. I'm just sorry if someone is getting offended by this, but I really just need that model desesperatly. I hope someone is willing to help. Thanks for explaining me, but I really can't go with this :/ :(

I know but I just wanted to try because I want badly Theodora's model, but I really couldn't succed. I hope someone will do it one day :(

Top Bottom