[Request] Give me map please?

oblisgr

Chieftain
Hi guys, nice to meet you.

I am playing Civilization since Civ1 where we gathered in school to play it in a white-black screen with those square times and units. Loved it since then. Anyway...

I have difficulities making my own map in Civ5. (not much time with work and family, a little knowledge with the editor etc)

I want to have a tiny or small map (to be a bit faster) with many civs and planty of city states. Every civ will be able to have 1 city only. The map i want to be filled with as many civs and city states it can be. With borders not so long to fit more of them. I also want the position of civs and sity states if possible to be short so many more sities to fit.

But i cant find anything like this in network
Can anyone make me a random map with these features?
I would be really grateful because i will be able to play a bit.
Thank you

Heh, you don't need a special map for that. Just set 22 civs and 41 city states on a duel/tiny map.

I tried it but the game automatically changed the map size according to the number of civs and city-states. :/

I pretty sure it needs a custom map.

The game doesn't do that. If you choose duel size and set 22 civs, it will give you exactly that. If you set 41 city states also, I can see it having problems with civs not settling capitals. And I don't think that's fixable.

Yes you are right, the game put settlers for all civs on the map. Not all of them are able to build a city, but still they appear.

City states are not appear as many as i could put there. Thats why i search a custom map. 4 player and all the empty space filled with city states.

I believe that city states is the pepper on the CIV5 and i would like to have them in my game.

Top Bottom